I have a DATE!! AHHH!!

Rianne D.
on 1/22/15 12:52 am, edited 1/24/15 12:27 am - MO

March 18 will be my total lower body lift and breast lift.  Any helpful hints or advice?

Myspace CodesMyspace LayoutsMyspace CodesMyspace LayoutsMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace Layouts

"I come this way only once, so let me do all the good I can, for I
will never come this way again."
scales.gif image by strawberryswirlnet
Ihearttennis
on 1/24/15 12:04 am - LA
VSG on 04/24/13

Congratulations.  Check out realself.com to see a lot of reviews and helpful advice. Here are some things I recommend:

house coat or shirts that button in the front

men's white tshirts to wear between the binder

grabber to pick stuff up off the floor

stool softeners!!!!!!!!!!!!!

assurance wet wipes for sponge baths

baby wipes

lanyard to attach drains

back scratcher- itched everywhere afterwards

chap stick

I had three baskets on my cedar chest to make it easier on those helping me. one for pain meds, one for pj's,tshirts underwear, and one for  compression garment, ace bandages, tape, bacitracin etc

Things I had but didn't need:

walker

freshet-female urinal on Amazon (my toilet is higher than most so I didn't use it)

Congratulations and best of luck!!

"Whether you believe you can or you can't ....you are right! " by Henry Ford

Stacy_WLS
on 1/26/15 11:38 pm

I'd definitely recommend having several light cotton tank tops or t-shirts that you can wear between you and the compression garmet.  My skin got irritated quickly from the direct contact.  Once I had the cotton between it was much better. 

Also ensure you have supplies at home -- food, meds, stuff to change your dressings as you will be tired and heading to the store will be an ordeal. 

I hope everything goes well :)

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

Most Active