(PICS) My Experience with Dr. Sauceda was A++++++++

Frostbite25
on 1/26/15 3:00 pm, edited 1/28/15 4:06 am

For the record I am SUPER HAPPY with my results. Dr. Sauceda did MAGIC on my body. Just wait until you see the before and after pictures. 

You will see that the link below takes you to the experience post. Then in that post there are links to my recovery posts. There are also links to photo albums. Enjoy the read. It is very long but very informative. 

CLICK HERE TO READ MY FULL STORY

photo 2015-01-26 22.45.00_zpsx8cct3oq.jpg

WLS: Total lost 260 lbs - 03/14/11 Duodenal Switch with Dr. Mitchel Roslin
PS: 02/10/14 LBL w/ Anchor cut, Long Thigh Lift, Arm Lift, Breast Lift with Dr. Francisco Sauceda

Dr. Sauceda's Patient Group - Click here to Join

Huneypie
on 1/27/15 1:41 am, edited 1/27/15 1:41 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

Looking good.  I bet you lost *FEW a lbs with the plastics too!! ;-)

It looks more painful than having a DS judging by the incisions - I had my DS lap and am scared of getting a TT... I'd like to have it done laparascopically LOL!!

*ETA missing word - duh!!

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

Frostbite25
on 1/27/15 7:18 am, edited 1/27/15 7:19 am

Lol too funny. No it was not painful. I didn't even take oral pain medication after I left the clinic. 

Its just skin being removed. I had no muscle tightening (not needed). I have heard that muscle tightening hurts. 

My DS was lap as well :-) ... Funny thing is my  DS lap scars are now gone. They were removed with the anchor cut. 

My my recovery posts have up to date scar pics. Since I am almost 1 year post plastics. 

PS: 02/10/14 LBL w/ Anchor cut, Long Thigh Lift, Arm Lift, Breast Lift with Dr. Francisco Sauceda

Crazeru
on 1/27/15 8:10 am

There was very little pain, uncomfortable tightness and not being able to stand up straight, but very little pain.  I walked the next day after PS and took showers daily.  Didn't manage a shower for 4 days after my DS, it was much more painful.  The facelift was worse than all the body work.  My ears pinned and hitting the stitches - knowing what I know now, I'd have used soft ear plugs to keep the ears a little off the stitches.  I had muscle work, but it wasn't bad.  I'm a pain weanie!

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

manditude
on 1/28/15 2:46 am

Wow, such an astonishing improvement! We have very similar 'before' bodies. You look awesome. Just awesome! 

-Mandi
DSFacts
5'1" HW: 360  SW: 337? CW: 132 GW: 130
DS: March 2011, Plastics: LBL+BLA: April 2015

Frostbite25
on 1/28/15 4:06 am

Thank you for your kind words. I am very happy with my results and I wouldn't change anything. 

cutekatie
on 1/28/15 12:00 pm
RNY on 05/16/12

Thank you so much for posting those pics. You look awesome and your scars look great. I also had a fleur de lis surgery so like to compare.

HW 282 OW 273 SW 247 CW 232

Misty P.
on 3/1/16 11:20 am - AUSTIN, TX
DS on 07/02/12

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write in such detail. This is exactly what I was looking for! I get nervous and panicky when traveling to new places and not knowin my surroundings. This will make it so much nicer to know the steps and to remind me of extension cord. Wheelchair. Munchies. Etc. Would love to see more recent pics if you don't mind? I'm hoping for surgery by Sauceda in June. 

Misty Lee

Frostbite25
on 3/4/16 11:25 pm

I have my recent pics in the Facebook group. However, if you aren't scheduled for surgery you won't be able to see them. I will try to upload new pictures later this week. I am 2 years out now :) 

Most Active