TT Updates With Photos

(deactivated member)
on 2/17/15 5:17 am

Displaying IMG_0320.JPGDisplaying IMG_0318.JPG

Here I am...I had my tummy tuck on Tuesday, Feb. 10th and this is a comparison of me today versus what I had before.  I am so thankful I did this and I can't wait to get back to the gym and keep working on it!  Thanks for all the support!

butterfly3851
on 2/17/15 10:37 am - TX

Congrats on your surgery!  I'm not able to see the pictures!  I had mine on 12/4!  Been back to the gym about a month - I definitely feel better working out again!  Definitely feel my abs/core in every exercise - I wear by binder - took it slow at first and adding more and more.

Ihearttennis
on 2/17/15 11:57 pm - LA
VSG on 04/24/13

I wasn't able to see the pics here but checked them out on your profile. You look fantastic.  I can't believe its on been  a week.  Congratulations. It looks like you are having a great recovery.

"Whether you believe you can or you can't ....you are right! " by Henry Ford

jenn1469
on 2/18/15 2:41 am

You look fantastic wow so excited I go in june

Jennifer

Tracy D.
on 2/18/15 3:41 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Fantastic results! 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

(deactivated member)
on 2/18/15 4:30 am

Thanks y'all so much!  I am so thankful I had this done and I emailed my plastic surgeon yesterday and sent this picture.  He said I looked fantastic and that I was actually still swollen; that in the weeks to come I would get smaller.  I am soooo happy!!!!  Thank you for your encouragement and support!!!

Most Active