Dr. McNemar

KarenRochelle
on 2/22/15 9:22 am - Stockton, CA

Hello all,

I am just starting my plastic surgery journey. I had the GB in '05 and then revised to the DS in '09. Now I am ready to start my search. I found Dr. Thomas McNemar in the Tracy area. I live nearby in Stockton. Anyone else use him for their plastics?

Looking forward to reading any reports about him. Or who did you have in this area? HOw did it work out? What did you have done? I would like a panniculectomy for sure and maybe a boob lift. Would love a LBL, but not sure I can get that.I do get rashes under my breasts and under panni. 

At least tell me the process you have to go through to get approved, letters, or what documenting yourself. LOL.

Thank you,

Karen

Crazeru
on 2/24/15 3:18 am

Hi Karen,

I'm in Sacramento.  We have several ladies from Sacramento/Bay Area that have traveled to Monterrey Mexico to have Dr Sauceda redo our bodies.  We are overdue for a dinner get-together and show and tell.  We generally meet in Vacaville for dinner a little shopping - unveiling in the dressing rooms to check out scars and such.  If you get up this way, I can show you my new body. 

I have Kaiser and they wouldn't cover anything.  I chose Dr Sauceda because he'll try to do all your surgeries at one time, and you have one recovery.  His practice is focused on massive weight loss patients.

We have a group here on OH, click on Dr Sauceda and go to photos on the right.  There are folders for different operations.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

KarenRochelle
on 2/24/15 1:55 pm - Stockton, CA

Hi Chris, I do remember you from OH from years ago. Sounds like things are going quite well for you and you got a handle on life. That is so great. I read about Dr. Sauceda and about some of the people he has transformed. You said that Kaiser would not cover you for any surgery, right? So you had to pay cash, huh? Can I ask you how much everything cost you that you had done? To be honest I have no savings and nothing to pay. I am hoping that my medicare Humana will cover some of the panniculectomy. I had also mentioned a boob lift possibly. An advocate from a Dr. Edward Domanskis office in Newport Beach, called me yesterday to discuss his services, and I am checking into a Dr. McNemar in Tracy/San Ramon. I appreciate your contacting me. If you have any other information, I would be glad to hear from you.

Thank you Chris.

Karen Waters in Stockton, CA

Iam_with_the_Band
on 4/2/15 8:54 pm

Getting only the pannulectomy is a really bad idea.  The result is often times very disfiguring and you cannot simply revise to a TT later.  Wait until you have the money to pay to upgrade to a full Tummy Tuck before doing anything.  You won't regret it. 

I've seen too many really bad results from the pannus removal only.

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

KarenRochelle
on 4/3/15 1:13 am - Stockton, CA

Thank you. Maybe I said panniculectomy in error, but I meant I want to get a tummy tuck most definitely. I could use a lower body lift too for sure, but the cost might make it prohibitive. Did you have Dr. McNemar by chance? Looking for others who have. My appointment with him is on May 5.

Karen 

Iam_with_the_Band
on 4/3/15 2:09 am

No, I went with Dr Sauceda in Mexico. Love him! I have had 9 procedures by him, been to his OR three times. 

KarenRochelle
on 4/3/15 3:38 am - Stockton, CA

Anyone about what is total cost with Dr. Sauceda just curious? All cash pay and no insurance right? I wish. Need to win the lottery as all say. Thank you.

Iam_with_the_Band
on 4/3/15 3:40 am

All cash, no insurance for medical tourism procedures. He is the only person who can tell you - your specific price. 

KarenRochelle
on 3/25/15 12:59 pm - Stockton, CA

Hi Chris, I don't recall if I did respond to you so here I am maybe replying again. I don't see a response from me. Anywho, yeah that would be too costly for me to go to Mexico as I don't have that kind of cash saved up.So I will go with the insurance route and found a surgeon right near me in Tracy. I have an appointment on May 5 with him, Dr. McNemar. He was a speaker at one of my gastric bypass support groups after that GB. Thank you for your help.

Karen Silverstein Waters

Most Active