How is thigh and arm lift recovery compared to lower body lift

katy
on 3/16/15 12:34 pm

had lower body lift now going for thigh lift and arm lift in 4 weeks. Is thigh lift and arm lift recovery worse than lbl. I am okay now but still hurts and itches like crazy

jenplacidway
on 3/17/15 12:02 pm

Plastic surgery done in a hospital or in an outpatient facility, will most likely have to spend at least a night of recovery.

emelar
on 3/18/15 1:33 am - TX

I didn't do them together.  I did the thigh lift, then a breast lift with extended brachioplasty (arm lift) later.  Both recoveries were much easier than the LBL.  There's no muscle tightening.  Yes, it hurts, it zings, it's sore and achey - all the things you expect from surgery.  But the recovery was MUCH faster.  I was back to work (office job) in 10-14 days with both, although still in compression garments.

airbender
on 3/21/15 8:00 am

LBL was the worse for me, wow you don't quite appeciate pain till you have had this done.   Arm lift and breast was nothing, thigh lift (incision down to knees) was the worse after LBL.  You will be ok, make sure you pick a reputable board certified plastic surgeon, who is familiar will post bariatic patients.  Good luck with your tansfomation

If you have a specific question for me, PM me or I will not see it, as I don't check responses on the forums and don't have anything forwarded to my email.

Ihearttennis
on 3/23/15 2:55 pm - LA
VSG on 04/24/13

I had lbl/bl/ba/brachioplasty at the same time.  The muscle tightening overshadowed the pain from everything else.  Once the stomach started to feel better then I started noticing the pain from the arms and then the breasts. 

I need a thigh lift but haven't had it yet.  good luck!!

"Whether you believe you can or you can't ....you are right! " by Henry Ford

Most Active