ISO patients of Dr. Capella NY/NJ

elizzz
on 4/5/15 4:37 am

would love to hear about your experience and results

i'm considering a breast lift, arms, LBL

thanks so much

nopainnogain
on 4/5/15 9:58 am

If you check out realself.com, you can see many reviews with pictures. He has some patients who are thrilled with their results, as well as some pretty awful looking results. You can ask questions as well as send private messages to the patients who post their stories. I have found the site to be extremely helpful, as most folks are quite eager to share their stories.

Ihearttennis
on 4/6/15 2:39 pm - LA
VSG on 04/24/13

On April 18th I will be four months from a lbl including muscle tightening, breast lift and implants, mons lipo and brachioplasty.  I am really glad that I did all of the procedures at once and I am thrilled with my results.  I went to Dr.Moses in New Orleans.  Recovery was tough due to the muscle tightening but well worth it!  if you are interested, check out Nikke's blog.  She used Dr. Capella and had great results.

"Whether you believe you can or you can't ....you are right! " by Henry Ford

Nikke2003
on 4/9/15 11:29 am - PA
VSG on 05/13/13

Hey there!

I cannot rave enough about Dr. Capella, Scott, and his staff. They are all amazing. I had a LBL, BL, and arm lift 6 1/2 months ago and I am still thrilled with the results. In fact, I'm going back to his office tomorrow for updated pictures and to discuss a thigh lift (and maybe implants?!)

I documented all of my experience on my blog - including pictures. I actually just posted updated pictures of my scars yesterday. Beware, the photos are nudes!

The address is http://flirtybythirty.wordpress.com and the password is capella2014

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions! Tell him Nikke sent you!!! LOL

For more info on my journey & goals, visit my blog at http://flirtybythirty.wordpress.com

AngryViking
on 4/14/15 1:48 am
RNY on 07/17/14

This is great to hear; I'm seriously looking at Dr. Capella when the time for plastics rolls around.  And you had done exactly what I want.  LOL  I was a little concerned about having them done all at once, though.  How was your recovery? 

NoMore B.
on 4/14/15 7:20 am

My round 1 with Dr C was a LBL, arm lift, and breast lift.  The lift was just small, I was lopsided and I had a small lift on one breast.

It was a lot to do at once, but it was manageable.  I couldnt have done it without the help of my husband.  It was difficult to have my arms done at the same time as my LBL.  The good news is the worst of it lasted only about a week.  For the first full week I needed a lot of assistance, but after that as long as I moved slowly and deliberately I was ok.  I was happy to have it done at once - one recovery period, one bulk of time off work, and also some savings on the hospital.  But you always have an option to spread it out if that makes you more comfortable

Nikke2003
on 4/14/15 11:24 pm - PA
VSG on 05/13/13

I didn't find the recovery to be too difficult. I was uncomfortable because I couldn't move around too much... mostly pain in my tailbone from so much sitting (and difficulty shifting around) but I didn't find the incisions particularly painful. I couldn't really stand up straight until 2 weeks out, and that put a lot of strain on my back too... but again, the incision pain was practically non existent! It was a great experience!!

For more info on my journey & goals, visit my blog at http://flirtybythirty.wordpress.com

NoMore B.
on 4/14/15 7:17 am

I had complete plastics with Dr Capella a few years ago and am THRILLED.  I can't imagine anyone describing his work as other than fantastic.  I had a LBL, arm lift, breast lift, implants and thigh lift.

He, and his PA Scott, are fantastic.  Both their bedside manner and the quality of their work.  I am 51 years old and my husband thinks I have the body of a 25 year old.  He may be a bit biased :)

In all honesty, I cant rave enough about the results I have.  I lost about 150 pounds, and was a size 10 before plastics, size 6 after.  My stomach is flat, and I have a nicely defined waist.  I think I am very proportioned, and my scarring is barely visible.  I cannot imagine in my wildest dreams any other surgeon doing a better job on me than Dr C.

A_new_beginning
on 5/28/15 6:48 pm - MD
RNY on 08/29/13

Wow!  Where did you have this done?  I'm in Maryland.

Surgery date: August 29th, 2013

HW: 247 lbs. Height: 5' 2"

LW: 123 lbs!

NoMore B.
on 5/30/15 5:58 am

New Jersey.

His website is www.capellaplasticsurgery.com

Most Active