Butt Augmentation: implants vs. flap/fat transfer

kramersinkotz
on 4/17/15 4:57 am

Planning on having an LBL with buttock augmentation and wondered the pros and cons of both implants and flap/fat transfer. Looking at Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico but not sure if he does fat transfer. I'm thinking implants feel fake, cold, numb? Thanks 

Crazeru
on 4/17/15 7:34 am

If you have lipo'd fat injected, most may disappear.  With the back fat with the skin trimmed off and added at the top level of your butt, it gives a rounded appearance.  Mine were put in Jan 2011 and they are still there.  I can feel them, but they no longer hurt with hit on the side or rolling over.  It was 6-9mo.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Iam_with_the_Band
on 4/17/15 4:32 pm

He does the fat transfer, the flap augmentation post LBL and implants. Fat will be reabsorped so it's really not worth the money. The Flap Aug is what I got and I love it! It rounded out the top portion of my behind. 

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

kramersinkotz
on 4/19/15 11:33 am

I sit a lot in the day and wonder if it's worth it if there's a lot of pain or discomfort. My butt is flat for sure but I thought the augmentation would make it a more comfortable cushion to sit on. So now my decision now seems to be looks vs probable discomfort (as a 44 year old busy stay at home mom): advice? 

Iam_with_the_Band
on 4/19/15 11:38 am

The flap Augmentation is upper buttocks. It's was not painful at all with Dr Sauceda. Not sure about the other surgeons.

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Most Active