Dramatic Skin Removal Surgery Donation

Kathy S.
on 5/20/15 11:14 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

David147
on 5/21/15 12:15 am

Dr. Joseph Michaels is a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in after weight loss body contouring in the Washington, DC area. He is in private practice and he is also an Assistant Professor in the Department of Plastic Surgery at Johns Hopkins Medicine. Dr. Michaels is a native New Yorker. He received his B.A from the University of Pennsylvania and his M.D. from The Mount Sinai School of Medicine, where he graduated with honors. He completed his plastic surgery residency at New York University Medical Center and a one-year fellowship in Body Contouring at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. Away from the office, Dr. Michaels is a proud husband and father of three amazing children.

David147
on 7/4/15 12:21 am
The surgery you are asking about is called a paniculectomy... since i don't know where you are located , i will give you some general advice.... i would start by asking your primary care physician for a referral, or the surgeon who has performed your gastric bypass surgery or gastric banding, if you had one of those procedures, as these physicians would likely have other patients needing the same type of surgery and would have local references available...... otherwise, start by contacting the larger hospitals in your area... teaching hospitals are fine.... they are usually more advanced and have more comprehensive services than smaller community type facilities..... most hospitals have referral services to their on-staff physicians. referrals from people who are familiar with a surgeon's work (like your primary doctor) are usually most reliable......i would also investigate the doctor by checking with the state licensing bureau to make certain there are no pending malpractice charges, etc. against him....there are also many sites on the web (for each state) which list doctors' credentials, education, post graduate training, national board certifications, etc..... 
Most Active