Stretch marks

jule R.
on 6/17/15 6:47 pm
VSG on 01/31/12 with

Has anyone had a procedure to remove stretch marks that was successful AND non-invasive (laser, etc?) Thanks in advance!

David147
on 7/3/15 11:55 pm

My best thing is to buy Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil. It worked for me, it'll work for you. Just apply it to the affected areas and wait some weeks. Most effective at night. Hope you get rid of your pubescent stretch marks!

sor09
on 7/7/15 5:48 pm

I would like to add: Hollywood vitamin E oil with tea tree oil. I use it daily for the folds. It's anti-fungal and anti-bacterial too. Nice light scent. I add essential oils to mine for a custom fragrance. My skin looks really good for no cosmetics... did shrink back a lot, best on my arms because also self massage them, even so rest of body needs more work.

alexclinton
on 7/30/15 4:17 am

There are varieties of creams, lotions, and regular diet tips for stretch mark removal. However, these methods fail to produce satisfactory results for many individuals, particularly those with old, well-developed stretch mark scars. In that case, you are recommended to go for laser treatment. There is immediate recovery after the procedure, although the affected area will appear red and tender. This is because the layers of scarred skin have been removed and new skin is being grown.

David147
on 7/31/15 3:48 am

When I was a teenager I had a lot of stretch marks because I was very small and then grew. I really didn't exfoliate my skin very well and as a result my skin was tough instead of elastic. If your stretch marks are still a pinkish color you have a very good chance of getting rid of them with simple coco butter. Make sure that it is 100 percent. If not look for other products that have coco as it's first or second ingredient. This is because things are in order to how much is inside. If your stretch marks have passed this stage, than getting rid of them in a non expensive way is not likely, but still helps in preventing future marks. You can build muscle in those particular areas & tighten up the skin. This will make stretch marks less noticeable. If you don't want to work out they do have a process called dermal blending, which is a type of tattoo for marks.

Most Active