Plastic surgery in Cuba

Heather_G
on 8/23/15 8:59 am

I'm in Ontario Canada and have been trying to research getting plastic surgery in Cuba.  Has anyone been able to contact Cira Garcia to get cost estimates and to book a surgery?  I have contacted companies in Ontario and Quebec and they haven't contacted me back.  I have filled in the form on the Cira Garcia website and get an automated reply asking for a pin, which I didn't get.  My plastics plan is to have my arms and breast lift done first and then to have a LBL or TT done.  I have had a consultation with a PS in NY state and was quoted $7500 US for my arms.  I know a lot of people have opinions on whether or not to go outside of Canada or the US for plastics, but I am just seeking a means to contact Cira Garcia.

Needanewbeginning
on 8/24/15 6:45 am - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

Just curious as to why you would go to the U.S. For your arms and pay $7500 U.S. When here in Ontario you could pay $6500? 

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

Heather_G
on 8/28/15 6:21 pm

I work in the US, and found a surgeon who specializes in bariatric patients in Rochester NY.  I haven't seen any in Canada yet but maybe I should.  I have been struggling to find prices in Canada.

Montysmom
on 9/1/15 9:43 am - St Thomas, Canada

I have had several surgeries there. THEY ARE BUSY!! try

[email protected] doctor Oswaldo

They are the best

(deactivated member)
on 9/22/15 2:22 am - Russia

i have to idea about the plastic surgeons of Ontario ....i also want to do  plastic surgery.

Cannot tell you how much obsessed i am about my big tummy tuck and my calf.

I was thinking that i will do my surgery end of this year but i think the amount of my fat in my belly and hands are increasing ..........i need to go for liposuction as early as possible.

Most Active