Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift With Dr Bello Mexicali

Honeybeeblue
on 11/10/15 10:22 am

Hello Everyone

I am looking for imformation on Dr Bello in Mexicali. I am looking to get a Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift with implant and Lipo all around. Has anyone been to him if yes any information would be great. Also if anyone has any other recommendations for Plastic Surgery In Mexico or elsewhere please let me know.

Thanks In advance.

Crazeru
on 11/12/15 11:42 am

Dr Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico.  We have a dedicated group here on OH.  Click on Dr Sauceda in my siggy line and it'll take you over to our group.  Dr S has worked on over 300 weight loss patients.

You can take pics of your front, side, back front with arms at a 90 (like you were signaling for a right turn).  Put quote in the subject line and send to [email protected] 

I had the works done, but skipped the upper body lift and went back 2 yrs later for my UBL.

Dr Sauceda will be in Las Vegas Jun 17th & 18th for consults.  There will also be several postops if you want to see his work up close and personal.   

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Most Active