affordable and trustworthy plastic surgeon

Honeybeeblue
on 11/23/15 5:20 am

Hey everyone. 

I am trying to find an affordable plastic surgeon in Mexico or the Dominican. I have contacted some and found the prices all over the map, I am looking to get a doctor that is trustworthy and good at what they do. I need a tummy tuck, butt lift and breast lift. I have contacted Dr Fransico S but his prices were the higest of all. Living in Canada so the exchange rate is not the greatest. All the help your be great. 

Thanks 

hollykim
on 11/25/15 2:59 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On November 23, 2015 at 1:20 PM Pacific Time, Honeybeeblue wrote:

Hey everyone. 

I am trying to find an affordable plastic surgeon in Mexico or the Dominican. I have contacted some and found the prices all over the map, I am looking to get a doctor that is trustworthy and good at what they do. I need a tummy tuck, butt lift and breast lift. I have contacted Dr Fransico S but his prices were the higest of all. Living in Canada so the exchange rate is not the greatest. All the help your be great. 

Thanks 

dr sauce da I awesome. His prices include a visit every day at the hotel from him and his nurse who helps you showeon  on OHr changes you dressings and helps you into a clean compression garment. He has a group on OH. 

(deactivated member)
on 11/27/15 9:33 pm

You're right about the prices being all over the map. I was interested in a procedure that cost 12k in NY, so I flew to Oakland CA and had a very qualified Plastic Surgeon perform the same procedure for 4k.

I've had quotes from Dr. S in Mexico and his prices ranged from pretty good to sort of expensive, although he does include things like the hotel. Since you wouldn't need the hotel with a local doctor, you have to consider it part of his fee for cost purposes.

You can go to other locations outside the US including Brazil and Costa Rico. Both have an extensive medical tourism practices and offer a substantial discount to the US. I would suggest Costa Rico and the Rosenstock Center based on reviews. I have not been there myself but plan to go for some additional loose skin removal.

Best of luck.  

NYMom222
on 12/7/15 6:36 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

I am in NY and trying to figure this all out. Can I ask who you used in CA?

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

cindimorgan
on 1/3/16 8:25 pm

Dr. Juan Luqueis a great surgeon in Mexico. I found him on placidway and we already met during my surgery. Dr. Luque is a member of the Mexican Association of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery as well as a member of the IberoAmerican Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and attempts seminars regularly.

Angela220247
on 1/20/16 10:52 pm - CA

I'm 4 years out from VSG and had my plastics done in July. I went to Mexico and paid about 9 grand for a tummy tuck with abdominal tightening, full body liposuction, breast augmentation with silicone implants under the muscle, and fat transfer to my butt or BBL. message me if you have any questions or want to see pictures. I went with a patient coordinator. Best of luck. 

(deactivated member)
on 1/21/16 3:34 pm

Which doctor did you use for your surgery?  I am just now researching plastic surgeons and hope to have surgery in the next6-12 months.

Crazeru
on 2/10/16 11:02 am

Dr Sauceda is affordable and trustworthy.  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Dr_Sauceda_Patients/discuss ion/  more info about traveling to Mexico, experiences, and over 200 threads since 2009.    Prices:  http://www.medicaltourism.com.mx/mtpl.html

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

(deactivated member)
on 2/11/16 6:21 am

Thank you for your reply. Dr Sauceda is definitely on my short list. 

Most Active