Has anybody ever had plastics done in South Africa

sanjali23
on 1/22/16 6:05 am - Orlando, FL
VSG on 02/12/14

If you have, could you please tell me all about it? It's time to start researching surgeons for a lower and upper body life probably - boob work and definitely belly...OK all over, let's be frank and I thought I'd start with recommendations. Thanks in advance

Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get. ”

— Dave Gardner

(deactivated member)
on 1/24/16 4:55 pm

No and it's generally not considered a hot spot for qualified surgeons. There are other good options for reasonably priced surgery abroad including Mexico, Costa Rica, Brazil which are all close enough to the states with a good reputation for quality work. Even within the US, there can be large differences in price from one surgeon to the next, and it's well worth the price of a plane ticket and hotel if your willing to travel.

I would suggest you make the quality of the surgeon your first criteria, and then the price for the procedure second but also very important. Location does not matter once your comfortable with the first two balance out.

sanjali23
on 2/2/16 6:37 am - Orlando, FL
VSG on 02/12/14

Thanks for your advice but I do beg to differ. South Africa is one of the leading places in the world for medical care so much so that the US makes it a medical evacuation point for many working overseas as opposed to going back to the US. The cost is not my concern as it is the travel since I am already in that part of the world for work. I really wanted to know if folks could recommend someone over the thousands that are available.

Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get. ”

— Dave Gardner

Most Active