Recommend Body Lift Surgeons in Central Florida area

sanjali23
on 2/2/16 6:29 am - Orlando, FL
VSG on 02/12/14

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a plastic surgeon who did your lower body lift and tell me what it cost? Also, what all was included in your procedure?

Thanks

Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get. ”

— Dave Gardner

Crazeru
on 2/10/16 10:42 am

We have a group here on OH for Dr Sauceda.  He's in Monterrey Mexico.  You can click on Dr Sauceda in my siggy line.  DrSauceda  http://www.medicaltourism.com.mx/mtpl.html

Wasn't sure the link was going to work.  If you combine procedures the cost goes down.  The lower body lift includes, pulling up the mons, butt, sides of thighs, tummy and abdominal muscle tightened.  I had the LBL, breast lift, small thigh and arms done at the same time.  Dr S uses twilight sedation so you can be under longer.  I wanted it done all at once with one recovery time.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

sanjali23
on 2/20/16 4:39 am - Orlando, FL
VSG on 02/12/14

Thanks, sounds  a little like what I want to do. How much did it all cost?

Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get. ”

— Dave Gardner

Crazeru
on 2/23/16 4:14 pm

Here is the standard list of costs for Dr Sauceda:  http://www.medicaltourism.com.mx/mtpl.html

As you combine procedures the price goes down.  If you take pics of your front, side, back, other side and email to [email protected] with Quote as the subject, he'll get back to you with a quote.  Most of us did combined procedures.  Mine was LBL, BL, arms, sm thigh then 4 days later a full facelift including upper and lower lids.  Less than my new Prius.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Most Active