Skin Removal Dr's in Ontario Canada?

Angela_Dean
on 4/19/16 9:44 pm - Canada

I have been saving for years and have more then enough money to get rid of my terrible Skin. I lost 280lbs total and Need pretty much everything done..Just scared and don't want to end up with a bad job..Just wondering if anyone knows of great Dr's in Ontario Canada..I live in Windsor.

Thanks 

Angela        
mrs_smith_canada
on 4/20/16 8:19 am

hi Angela, 

I have not had any skin removal surgery (I can't take the time off work!) but I would suggest to really look into this in the US and in Canada. 

The reality is not many Canadian trained plastic surgeons have a lot of experience with skin removal surgery, because weight loss surgery is still relatively new in Canada (centers of excellence etc only created in 2010-2012). 

You may qualify for the tummy tuck part to be covered by OHIP if you opt for a Canadian doctor. 

This is a link to plastic surgeons in Canada; 

https://www.plasticsurgeryinfo.ca/plastic-surgeons-in-canada /

Good luck! 

07-01-2011 SW 311 LBS

WEIGHT LOSS PRE-SURGERY 37 LBS

SURGERY DATE 10-06-2011 274 LBS 

GOAL WEIGHT 145 

CW 143 

Angela_Dean
on 4/27/16 7:56 pm - Canada

Thank you very much!! Ya its hard to know who to trust right? Would hate to spend all my money and end up with a bad result! Thank you very much for the info!! 

Angela        
Crazeru
on 4/22/16 2:37 pm

I know several Canadians have gone to Dr Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico.  You can click on Dr Sauceda in my siggy line and see our group here on OH. 

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Leslie W.
on 4/22/16 6:21 pm - Cobourg, Canada

Take a look at Dr. NANDAGOPAL. His office is at thhe  medical mart at Scarborough general. He also has a clinic in Vaughan called USculpt. I have had  multiple skin removal surgeries by him. Actually going for breast implants next Friday. He works with WLS patients and OHIP. He is committed to helping those after wls.

Referral: August 2010 Orientation TWH: May 25, 2011  NP: June 8/11, f/u sleep clinic June 7, abd u/s June 14, SW: June 28/11  Nutrition Class: July 5/11, Dietician Aug 09, Psychologist Aug 25 Surgeon Sept 16th Surgery Date: Oct 11/11 HW:287, Opti wt: 260 SW: 242
My Angel is Sheri TK   
Angela_Dean
on 4/27/16 7:54 pm - Canada

thank you very much! I will for sure be looking into him!! Good luck with your surgery Tomorrow!!

Angela        
libra1
on 4/23/16 6:54 am - Canada
VSG on 09/17/13

I'm from Toronto and consider myself very fortunate to have found Dr. William Andrade. He's based in Newmarket (just outside of Toronto).

Natasha B.
on 4/23/16 9:46 am - North Bay, Canada

I'm scheduled for belt  with fat transfer and mastopexy with Dr. Nandagopal May 29th in his Vaughan clinic. I didn't qualify with OHIP for anything even after loosing 150 lbs. I am all self pay. 

Leslie W.
on 4/26/16 4:29 pm - Cobourg, Canada

You will be very happy. Had Masteopexy in Oct with Dr. Nanda and a completion belt with autologous butt implant in Jan.Love the Vaughan clinic. Very professional and great follow up. Having breast augmentation there on Friday morning. So much better than the hospital as 1-1.

Referral: August 2010 Orientation TWH: May 25, 2011  NP: June 8/11, f/u sleep clinic June 7, abd u/s June 14, SW: June 28/11  Nutrition Class: July 5/11, Dietician Aug 09, Psychologist Aug 25 Surgeon Sept 16th Surgery Date: Oct 11/11 HW:287, Opti wt: 260 SW: 242
My Angel is Sheri TK   
Most Active