Anyone have Surgeon recommendations for Michigan

Susan M.
on 5/2/16 6:11 am - Howell, MI

I live in Howell MI (1 hour south of Lansing) and am just starting to look in to getting a Tummy tuck, I have no idea how to look for a DR. any suggestions would help.

Thank you

Age 56 Height 4' 11" 

sonnieN
on 5/2/16 9:41 am - grand rapids, MI

I used Dr. Andrew Livingston in GR. Grand Rapids may be a little further for you but is known for the high quality of hospitals that we have. I was very happy with his work and the staff in his office go out of their way to assist you w/ anything you need. He shares office space w/ my RNY surgeon so he keeps his overhead low. Surgeries are either performed at one of the local hospitals (if you require an overnight stay) or at a surgery center. Based on that the price I paid for all my work was well below what the other PS office charged. 

G3andBsMOM
on 5/2/16 10:04 am

I live in Howell also.  I had a tummy tuck in March, I went to Dr. Izenberg in Ann Arbor St. Joes.  He is the best Doctor I have ever delt with. I have great results and his office is the best.

Jody ***
on 5/6/16 7:15 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with

Hi Susan - I'm in Brighton.

I used Dr. DiNick - he's out of the bariatric center in Ypsilanti.  If you need any other information, let me know.  

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

(deactivated member)
on 7/29/16 10:11 am
ReShape on 10/30/16

I'm heading to Ypsilanti tomorrow afternoon for a consult with Dr DiNick. Hoping he and his insurance biller can work miracles! 

juono
on 5/7/16 10:54 pm

Hi Susan. Even I live in Michigan, Detroit. Few months ago I was also in the same dilemma as you are right now. I was looking out for a board certified cosmetic surgeon to get my breast augmentation surgery. But I didn't find any. Then one of my common friends referred me Dr. Omar Fouda Neel who is Montreal-based cosmetic surgeon. Here are the details of the clinic http://www.drfoudaneel.com/breast-augmentation-montreal/ . I had to travel about 1800 km. But the best part is that my effort didn't go wrong and I got the results what I had actually expected. 

Deanna798
on 5/10/16 9:40 am
RNY on 08/04/15

I'm in Ypsilanti and I plan on having work done in 2017, so I'll be following this to get a feel for the doctors in the area.

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

Most Active