Anyone Get a facelift in Mexico and what Dr did u use?

CElizabeth
on 5/19/16 9:55 pm
VSG on 11/10/16

HI

I'd like to get a facelift in Mexico, and an upper eye lift. HAS ANYONE  had a facelift and if you did what Dr did you use in Mexico? Plus, the price please!  I have heard about Dr. SAUCEDA  and he might be one of my choices, if he is good with faces. I really need as many responses as I can get. THANK U!!

HARRISBURG Pa 

Revision to Gastric Sleeve Nov 10, 2016

Lap band Removed June 2016

Current weight is 172

Surgery Weight was 196

Goal weight aoround 145

Crazeru
on 5/20/16 2:20 pm

I had a full facelift - including upper and lower lids with Dr Sauceda.  The price on his website I think is $6500, but you can check with him if that include upper & lower.

This is AmyD:

Dee:

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

cindimorgan
on 5/23/16 12:43 am

Dr. Maurice Aceves, Plastic Surgeon in Mexicali, Mexico is the one who done this facelift procedures. They offered a packages which is Face Lift + Eyelid Surgery: $ 6,900. you can check the packages and benefits through placidway.com

Before and After Pictures Face Lift Mexicali, Mexico

(deactivated member)
on 5/23/16 11:16 am

I was just going to post the name Maurice Aceves.  He is who I would go to for any kind of work but you can contact him directly.  If you go through a medical tourism company it just jacks up the price.  You can find him on facebook.  Contact him directly and he will work with you.  Save money, you don't need to be paying a coordinator for anything, go to the top, talk to the surgeon.

(deactivated member)
on 5/28/16 10:29 pm

Don't limit yourself to just Mexico. I went to the Rosenstock center in Costa Rica, stayed at Las Cambres and flew in from NY for a total cost of about 4K.

You also need to assess how much loose skin you have on your face. If it's a lot, go to a facial plastic surgeon, not a general PS. My face needed an inch cut off on each side of the Nasolabial folds as well as a facelift. Most PS's  don't know how to do this unless they specialize in faces, not boob jobs. They will all say they can do what you need until it's time to do it. Then every general PS will recommend a facelift and fillers or fact injections because that's all they know how to do.

Most Active