Sono Bello for Tummy Tuck

TheAuntieMonster
on 6/6/16 4:28 pm - NY
VSG on 12/03/13

Hi guys!

I have a family member considering having surgery at Sono Bello in Harrison NY. Can you tell me if any of you have experience with this facility or any Sono Bello locations? I'm a little skeptical because I always heard that good surgeons don't have to advertise to get clients. However, I'm trying to be open minded in my research for her.

Thanks in advance for any input you all might have!

hollykim
on 6/6/16 6:29 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On June 6, 2016 at 11:28 PM Pacific Time, TheAuntieMonster wrote:

Hi guys!

I have a family member considering having surgery at Sono Bello in Harrison NY. Can you tell me if any of you have experience with this facility or any Sono Bello locations? I'm a little skeptical because I always heard that good surgeons don't have to advertise to get clients. However, I'm trying to be open minded in my research for her.

Thanks in advance for any input you all might have!

I know nothing about them but why can't she search for herself?

TheAuntieMonster
on 6/7/16 5:28 pm - NY
VSG on 12/03/13

She asked me to help her look into it because she's not really good at computers.

Brendalp1966
on 6/7/16 10:26 am

I looked into going there but I needed skin removed not just fat/Lipo. 

I also thought they were more expensive then other places I looked at.

TheAuntieMonster
on 6/7/16 5:30 pm - NY
VSG on 12/03/13

Oh wow, more expensive? Thanks for the input, I'll take a closer look at their prices.

NYMom222
on 6/12/16 8:29 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Where does your family member live? 2 surgeons to consider are Dr. Joseph Capella in Northern NJ, and Dr. Joseph Michaels in the DC area. Both are well known and respected. They both specialize in people with massive weight loss. I used Dr. Michaels, no regrets, well worth a little traveling.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

cindimorgan
on 6/17/16 2:00 am

Don't know about that but I can tell you that there is a trend now to travel abroad for cosmetic surgery. For instance, many surgeons from Mexico approved that they have a lot of patients from US having tummy tuck, liposuction, etc in Mexico. I know a particular case 2 y ago when a friend of mine had tummy tuck in Mexico through a medical tourism company, Placidway, if I remember correctly. The thing is, she was really happy with the results and she said surgeons there are much more experienced as they deal with such procedures every day. Not to say that she paid half of the price she would have paid in US.. If u are interested, I can ask her for more details. Good luck ! :)

Most Active