Question Concerning Fillers?

ipray
on 10/24/16 12:49 pm
VSG on 11/06/14

I previously had Juvederm filler to fill in my deep nasolbial folds and marionette lines.  (It worked pretty well).  I need to go back and have it done again and I was wondering if they can use some type of filler (Botox?) under the chin that would help lift up my saggy neck a bit?  Also, can they use fillers in the cheeks that would help lift the lower part of my face?  I will eventually have a neck lift/lower face lift, but that is about two years out and I want to do what I can for now because my face neck is really saggy.  Thanks friends!

ipray
on 10/24/16 12:50 pm
VSG on 11/06/14

I previously had Juvederm filler to fill in my deep nasolbial folds and marionette lines.  (It worked pretty well).  I need to go back and have it done again and I was wondering if they can use some type of filler (Botox?) under the chin that would help lift up my saggy neck a bit?  Also, can they use fillers in the cheeks that would help lift the lower part of my face?  I will eventually have a neck lift/lower face lift, but that is about two years out and I want to do what I can for now because my face/neck is really saggy.  Thanks friends!

ipray
on 10/24/16 12:59 pm
VSG on 11/06/14

I apologize for the double post, this site is acting hinky today!

Leslie W.
on 10/25/16 3:01 pm - Cobourg, Canada

I had prp -platlet rich plasma done otherwise known as vampire facial. They use your own blood spin it down activate the plasma and inject it in to face. Had it injected into folds, under eyes with great results. Have done it twice. Last one in 6 weeks

Referral: August 2010 Orientation TWH: May 25, 2011  NP: June 8/11, f/u sleep clinic June 7, abd u/s June 14, SW: June 28/11  Nutrition Class: July 5/11, Dietician Aug 09, Psychologist Aug 25 Surgeon Sept 16th Surgery Date: Oct 11/11 HW:287, Opti wt: 260 SW: 242
My Angel is Sheri TK   
ipray
on 10/26/16 9:08 am
VSG on 11/06/14

Thank you for your response!  Wow, that sounds interesting.  How often do you need to have it done and how long does it last?  Thanks again!!!

Leslie W.
on 10/26/16 3:41 pm - Cobourg, Canada

Need done 2-3 times 6 week apart then maybe every 6-12 months. Had it twice so far and has filled the folds and undereye. very happy with results

Referral: August 2010 Orientation TWH: May 25, 2011  NP: June 8/11, f/u sleep clinic June 7, abd u/s June 14, SW: June 28/11  Nutrition Class: July 5/11, Dietician Aug 09, Psychologist Aug 25 Surgeon Sept 16th Surgery Date: Oct 11/11 HW:287, Opti wt: 260 SW: 242
My Angel is Sheri TK   
MyBariatricLife
on 10/27/16 8:40 am

Botox is not a filler.

The face can be lifted with Voluma. And the results last twice as long as Juvaderm and Restylane. I have had it done and it truly does look like a mini face lift. I am not certain that the areas you mention can be treated. I had it in my upper cheek area. You can certainly Google it for more info. And there are reviews on RealSelf from people who have had the treatment. You will absolutely want to make sure that you go to an injector with experience using Voluma. It is a newer product so not as many nurses are experienced with it. 

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

Most Active