Belt, butt & boobs in 24 days!

This G.
on 5/15/17 11:31 am - Canada

Hi there, someone suggested I post my info here incase people wanted to see my before / after photos.

I am having a beltectomy, breast augmentation and a butt lift/implant (knidof) with Dr. Elahi in Toronto, Ontario on June 8th.

I am not big on posting here, but you are welcome to creep my insta. I have a few before/ after images of the weight loss and will be posting my skin photos shortly. Just trying to build up the nerve.

HW: 330

SW: 259

CW: 143

Insta: unprotectedtext

sk8muffsmom
on 5/15/17 8:00 pm - Canada

Your going to love your results with Dr. Elahi, He's a very talented plastic surgeon and also so caring. Anyone that can make me look like I do after looking like I did, has my never ending respect. Wishing you all the best. :)

This G.
on 5/16/17 7:16 am - Canada

I was going to message you to thank you. You are actually the one *****ferred me to him. He has been great and they worked with my budget. I had priced out the surgery at a few different places, he is well below the cost of any other surgeon by a few thousand dollars.

Thank you so much for giving me his name. He is awesome and his staff have been fantastic.

sk8muffsmom
on 5/16/17 11:09 am - Canada

Glad to be of some help.

He's a Family favorite now. lol..... My daughter even came from Montreal for a breast augmentation & is very happy with her new girls.

Take care,

Nancy

Sharon SW-267
GW-165 CW-167 S.

on 5/21/17 4:31 am - PA
RNY on 12/22/14

Sounds like you will be in good hands. I recommend getting an electric recliner if you do not have one. I had to sleep sitting up and then elevated and this was wonderful. It also made it so that I did not struggle getting in and out of bed at first.

Sharon

Luvmygs
on 5/31/17 4:26 pm
VSG on 12/04/14

Your daughter is adorable! I have 2 grown daughters and love them to death! I added you to instagram! If I get brave, I'll add my photos too.

This G.
on 6/7/17 7:40 am - Canada

haha, thanks! She is a force of nature. Love her to bits.

It was really hard to add my photos. I did it this morning and i almost threw up, but I have had an outpouring of love in DM's, text messages, emails. So happy i did it!

Surgeon: Dr Hagen. Start Opti Aug 18th. Surgery Sept 1st 2015

sk8muffsmom
on 6/7/17 7:12 am - Canada

Just wanted to send you Good Luck wishes for tomorrow! Your a Beautiful Young Woman now, but will be Beautify stunning after! Your life changing journey will be complete!

All the Best :)

This G.
on 6/7/17 7:39 am - Canada

Thank you so much!!!!

Surgeon: Dr Hagen. Start Opti Aug 18th. Surgery Sept 1st 2015

sk8muffsmom
on 6/21/17 10:17 am - Canada

I just checked out your Instagram..... Your smile says it all :) Wow your looking great and continue thinking that way!!!! Wishing you a Happy Life :)

Most Active