Am I Crazy? Booked for Eyelid/Brow Surgery

MargaretMae
on 11/21/17 8:53 pm
VSG on 10/25/16

Eye lift was very painful postoperativly for about a week. I just had an upper arm and inner thigh lift and it was cake compared to eye surgery. I had bloody tears for three days so be prepared with lots of tissues. Ice and marijuana CBD OINTMENT (and oral drops) and frequently ice packs helped with the pain and the itching. Narcotics didn't, but they did made me sleepy. My eyes where black and blue for over 2 weeks and I am a fast healer.

I basically stocked up on food, ice packs and meds then nested alone in our in to condo for 4 days while my family stayed home and dealt with the house, animals and other life stuff. Pick some books on tape to listen to. I couldn't read or or watch TV and found the distraction really helped.

The results where worth the pain. And the surgery really improved my vision field and chronic dry eyes too.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 11/22/17 3:14 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Thank you for the information. I'll look into marijuana drops as traditional painkillers make me nauseous.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Most Active