Opinions needed

(deactivated member)
on 2/11/18 9:01 am, edited 2/11/18 1:02 am

I think you look AMAZING ... wow you must have worked SO HARD to get that beautiful reverse triangle shape, the defined shoulders and arms and the tiny waist.

Personally I would go for the skin removal because it?ll also remove a bunch of empty fat cells that will cause cravings regain, even enhance your chances of getting certain cancers due to their releasing unwanted estrogens into the body forever .

Also you?re so beautiful and did so much work and self improvement . why not go for the whole enchilada ?

We all want to live the best life possible going forward- very few bariatric ex-patients ever can look as good as you .. :) ((((()))))) best of luck

(deactivated member)
on 2/11/18 11:18 pm
Marti P.
on 2/12/18 6:11 pm - San Jose, CA

What does your doctor say/advise?

I am not a person of color. I lost something like 99 lbs. I walked, lifted weights and changed the way I ate and still had a flap of skin hanging down from my stomach. My plastic surgeon removed five lbs of skin, called a tummy tuck, 3-4 years ago on St. Patrick's Day. I do not regret the 2-3 weeks I had to deal with the drains. It was worth every bit of the time. Talk to your doctor.

Most Active