ashe1130’s Posts

ashe1130
on 7/14/17 9:01 am
Topic: RE: Plastic Surgery Away From Home

I flew to Bogota,Columbia for surgery with Dr Raphael Gomez. He is wonderful. Had full body lipo, BL /BA, and TT with muscle repair. I spent 2 weeks at his recovery house and 3 weeks at a hotel when I didn't need a nurse any longer. It included all transportation to the Dr and airport to and from and 10 lymphatic massages. I added 5 addtl massages at my hotel. Totally helps with the swelling. They still pick me up and take me to the Dr. I leave on 7/16 so this is my last visit. You can follow my journey with photos on Realself.com under Joeyashe . He also came to the apt and sent plastic surgeon to check on me at the hotel when he went to Miami for the 4th of July holiday.

ashe1130
on 7/14/17 8:48 am
Topic: RE: Tummy Tuck and Lift/Implants - May 12th CONCERNS

My surgery went well. I must say the Lipo is worse than the TT or BL/BA. I am almost 5 weeks out and the lipo burns when any pressure is put on it which doesn't help with the compression garments. The garments are worn 3 months. Ugh! But overall he totally snatched my waist and I know in 6 months this will be a distant memory and full results take a year.

ashe1130
on 6/14/17 10:14 pm
Topic: RE: Full body lipo/TT w/ MR /BA with lift

Thank you. I just arrived in Columbia. Too late to chicken out. I will stay on the meds as long as I need to lol and hope the pain pump works for me.

ashe1130
on 6/4/17 7:24 am
Topic: RE: Full body lipo/TT w/ MR /BA with lift

Having surgery 6/17 with Dr Rapael Gomez in Bogota Columbia. Has anyone had experience with a pain pump? They don't use experal down there which would have been my preference so pain pump it is. Just don't know what to expect pain wise.

ashe1130
on 5/24/17 10:30 pm
Topic: RE: Just a few questions..

I'm from the US and I'm going to Bogota Columbia. Dr Raphael Gomez. Many Canadians head to Columbia. Excellent doctors and prices. Recovery house 12 days with full meals transport nurses garments etc. Check out REALSELF.COM. I've been on there for years. My next surgery is June 17. TT/BA/LIFT and full body lipo. You can find doctors from all over the world. Check the reviews good,bad, and the ugly. My US plastics left a lot to be desired. I had some good and some awful experiences until I became a realself creeper..lol

ashe1130
on 5/24/17 10:11 pm
Topic: RE: Tummy Tuck and Lift/Implants - May 12th CONCERNS

Nancy I hope your surgery went well. I'm having the same surgery June 17 but included full body laser lipo. Please post on your recovery. Happy Healing

ashe1130
on 5/24/17 10:01 pm
Topic: RE: 6 Days Post Abdominoplasty and Breast Lift

Congratulations! I'm sure it will be worth all the pain.

Most Active