Connie Tyler, Certified Personal Trainer for WLS Patien’s Posts

Topic: RE: Questions about pain after brachioplasty

After 11 years , ELEVEN YEARS..... I'm finally having my first round of plastic surgery in a little over a week. I'm having bilateral brachioplasty with liposuction. I have pretty severe case of extra skin..... I rarely ever see before and after photos that represent my own case. Anyway, I'm not a fan of narcotics and wonder if anyone has tried using Marijuana for pain management after brachioplasty? I'll be using Arnica Montana for bruising control, combined with Bromelain for swelling. I've heard those help with pain quite a bit because of the release of pressure on the nerves that cause the majority of pain after brachioplasty. But thoughts on marijuana? I'd much rather use that than any narcotic or opioids if I can help it. If you have any other advice or input on your own brachioplasty experience, I'd love to hear it all!
Side note, I've done some serious gunshow work over the time since I scheduled my surgery. I weight train regularly, anyway, but the work never shows because of the extra skin. I just like feeling strong, but I am seriously excited about finally being able to see my hard work.. I am RIPPED!!! LOL. I wanted to up my game especially since I won't be able to lift heavy for a while.....

Thanks!

Connie

Connie Tyler
Riverside, Ca.  
340/160
higest/ goal    

Most Active