Good-Bye My Precious One

butterflies
on 6/15/04 6:33 pm - Lake Havasu City, AZ
I know I'll never talk to you Or hold you in my arms- Not a day goes by when I don't wish You'd never come to harm. I cry alone and hope I'll wake To find it's just a dream But I know that isn't possible Though easy, it would seem. So here, today, I say to you "Good-bye, my precious one" For tears I've cried won't bring you back Or undo what has been done. I know that you can't hear my words Or listen to my thoughts But in this way, someday I'll find The acceptance I have sought. I know I'll never hear you cry Or wipe away your tears When you were torn away from me I realized my worst fears. My hopes and dreams I had for you Will never come to be But I hope in time, with love and faith, Some peace will come to me. I wrote this for the memorial program for the baby that I lost at five months gestation. I was assaulted by a neighbor, on January 23rd, 2004, who had been in and out of mental institutions. It still burns me up that he was out and about to do this, but I am more upset that Jamie Lee is gone. Carrie L. In Apple Valley, CA Take Care All!
Shannon B.
on 9/20/04 4:13 pm - Rockingham, NC
I am sooo sorry to hear this You and your baby are in my thoughts!!!
tabitha S.
on 1/31/05 8:12 am - lawton, OK
I am so sorry for your pain but always know that there are other mothers out there that carries the same pain and heart ache and I am one of those mother's, I lost my little one 1-1-95 one of my hubby's ex- girlfriends attached me and I went into premature labor and nothing has ever been done about it, my daughter name was Faith, thats all I had to hold on to was Faith untill she took her last breath in my arms.
Most Active
Recent Topics
stream of mind tonight
Zen Sapphire · 0 replies · 369 views
CONFESSIONS!
Hondurian Queen · 1 replies · 382 views
soulful poetry
Maritza . · 0 replies · 707 views