Rainbows and stars

Daniel J.
on 5/14/05 2:46 am - Alexandria, KY
We used to watch the sun come up,It'd sparkle in her eye,We'd listen to the whipperwil calling out it's lonely cry.Remember walking hand in hand chasing rainbows from afar?The open sky was so beautiful that we could almost reach a star.I know my Lords a good lord.He giveth and take away.But dear sweet Jesus wont you bring back what you took that fatal day.A traggic crash and now she's gone. I cant believe it's true.You snatched away the breathe of life from the only love I knew.Since shes gone,the sun don't shine,the whipperwils don't cry.I can't even chase a rainbow cuz tears burning in my eyes.everytime that I reach for a star,I come crashing to the ground.But there's something deep inside my soul that picks me up for another round.I have to keep believing we'll be together again,you and me.I'll hold you close into my arms and hold you for eternity.Then once again the suns pure light will sparkle in your eyes.and we'll listin to the whipperwils calling out it's happy cry.The moral of my traggic tale is never give up your faith.You never lose the ones you love,they just go to a better place.The memories and the hopes and dreams will once again be ours.Just never give up chasing rainbows and reaching for the stars.
Most Active
Recent Topics
stream of mind tonight
Zen Sapphire · 0 replies · 369 views
CONFESSIONS!
Hondurian Queen · 1 replies · 382 views
soulful poetry
Maritza . · 0 replies · 707 views