Love Poems to my husband

stayceX
on 12/8/05 11:02 am - Baltimore, MD
I close my eyes and we are dancing... beautiful dress sparkling skin pounding techno no rules rhythmic ecstasy treating space as if it were time speaking with only our bodies the background melts around us we loose ourselves and find each other ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mindwalk On My Dreamscape the prose drips off my lips and flows onto the page with ease with each word I write I pull you deeper into my dreamscape the mindwalk begins my outstretched hands reach for yours as we journey together into a world of vibrant colors You are the magic that tickles my mind and soothes my restless soul you are my inspiration and I have never felt so beautiful as I do when I am dreaming of you ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ani Ldodi, Vdodi Li (I am my Beloveds, and my Beloveds is Mine) To be held, felt, touched - down to the core, my body melts, yearning for more. He walks up behind me, and hugs me close, his arms wrap around my torso, lips resting gently upon my neck, passionate embrace, I can feel the stubble, on his not yet shaven face. I smile. He rubs his hands through my messy morning hair, and in every way possible lets me know that he's there - for me. Devlish smile, a sweet grin, the feel of his yellow Foxx sweatshirt on my skin, our minds and thoughts intertwined, we breathe in and we kiss. He continues to hold on as the puppies compete for his attention. They are ready for breakfast. I tickle him. Shhhhhh... just one more minute puppies. I never want this feeling of being loved to go away. The way he smiles, the way he touches me, he knows...everything; the way I like to be held, and what makes me cry, what to do when I just want to curl up and hide, how to make me melt, how to take care of me, and how to push me to be a better me. As we sip our lattes, and break our bread, I know that there's nothing I'd change, if I had to live my life over again. Nothing brings me greater joy, than being able to love him, and be loved in return. I would travel with him across the globe; for soon he will be my husband, and I am his - until death, from this life, and unto the next.
Rejoicing 2B free
on 12/26/05 11:31 am - southern states
Wow! Stayce, these are truly lovely. Did you show them to him? Bet he melted. You have a gift. Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
stream of mind tonight
Zen Sapphire · 0 replies · 369 views
CONFESSIONS!
Hondurian Queen · 1 replies · 382 views
soulful poetry
Maritza . · 0 replies · 705 views