Dose Of Reality

hawkeye647
on 4/24/06 3:04 am - Avoca, IA
As I look in the mirror I ponder Who is this person looking back What happened to the man I remember The man who seemed always on track On track to a future filled with life On track to a future with no fear This man is now on track for change And that change needs to happen this year Because without that change the track is gone And without that track the future seems bleak As the track goes so do his dreams He was once on top and now is weak But this man tells me things will change Because without change he will die And this was his first real dose of reality As the tear fell down from his eye This man didn't listen to his doctor He didn't listen to reason He drove himself To this unbearable season I ask the man in the mirror If he feels that he can change He tells me life will be very different And tells me to rearrange Rearrange the life that has put others first When he was the one to save Rearrange it now the man says Or we will end up in the grave A dose of reality so it seems A dose I needed long before And so the track changes and progress is made To make my life better than before And as the track changes So as a whole will my life And the man in the mirror will thank me someday For ending this madness and strife
realpeople
on 4/26/06 3:00 pm - Pocatello, ID
Hi Laura, Congratulations on wanting to get strong! We have a strength training video that uses resistance bands and features women of all shapes and sizes NOT in thong leotards. Please check out our web site at www.excelweightloss.com. I do lots of work with Monica Ganz and have presented exercise programs at several of the OH events. Please feel free to contact me for help and best of luck! Karen Donaldson
Kaz 3112
on 4/27/06 6:55 am
Celi When did you become one of Jehovah's Witnesses? I noticed you wishing people Merry Christmas a few months ago. Are you associating with a particular congregation? Wishing you well. Karren
CELINES Rodriguez
Torres

on 7/9/06 10:20 am - Springfield, MA
Hi Karren, it is nice to meet you. I just got a new computer so I am "trying" to get in touch with every person that has answered my posts. I am not a JW yet I am studying the bible with a very nice lady. I have to struggle with my feelings because I was raised Catholic and to be honest my family doesn't approve. I wish to please God and nobody else so I am trying to become a strong Christian woman. Thanks for writing, Celi
Most Active
Recent Topics
stream of mind tonight
Zen Sapphire · 0 replies · 369 views
CONFESSIONS!
Hondurian Queen · 1 replies · 382 views
soulful poetry
Maritza . · 0 replies · 705 views