Recent Posts

holygrl72
on 11/11/06 8:22 pm - somewhere, KY
Topic: Anyone know any children book publishers or contest?
I wrote a childrens book any contest out there I can enter or any good places to try to get published. Its all about loving someone even if they are diffrent than you.
tobeskinny
on 6/13/06 1:08 pm - Wassaic, NY
Topic: RE: CONFESSIONS!
I don't know what to say except I'm sorry. When I was younger I tended to write poetry like that and I actually made a book of them called "Poems of Love and Life". I wrote them all in calligraphy and think I will try to have them published now that everything about them is in the past. Cathy
Zen Sapphire
on 6/10/06 3:41 pm - Toledo, OH
Topic: stream of mind tonight
I wanted to give this board a boost---it is nice to read everyone's expressions...I am hoping more people write...so I am just going to do something spontaneous and go with that to spark fellow poets--- In the Art of the Trees I met a man with a gentle soul guiding his flowers like they were his children It was in the art within the trees I found the love with the ghost of me the girl I thought I'd lost for good came back in the sun with a sprinkle from his water can I bloom and feed the butterflies that dance on my petals and fall into your soft kind hands knowing you revived my lifeless color with a smile.
Zen Sapphire
on 6/10/06 3:15 pm - Toledo, OH
Topic: RE: The Tree
Very nice insight.
(deactivated member)
on 5/29/06 6:21 am - San Francisco, CA
Topic: RE: Love Is? (Written a week before my surgery)
Thank you so much! Surgery was a bit of a bear, but I am doing a bit better. Thanks for your response! Dee
Hondurian Queen
on 5/28/06 11:04 am - BOSTON, MA
Topic: CONFESSIONS!
I can't go on feeling the way I've been feeling and not let you know my day starts out with you on my mind thru out the day its you all the time whom I'm wanting and needing by myside I care for you so much and I really want you in my life I must confess I hope to one day be your wife these feelings are growing to a point so strong where its hard for me to hide I sit up at night and cry because I want you at my side what must I do to hide the pain I feel deep down inside because I cant have you here holding me thru the night my love I feel for you in my heart is so right I love you my black king!! dont you know I dont need a ring to be your wife as long as you want me in your life I'am here for you and will never leave I must confess you've past the test youve touched my soul and no one else can ever get this close to me because I love you so. I wrote this poem back in 1999 for a man that I truly loved he was murdered 4 years ago and tomorrow is his b-day so I thought I would honor his memory with sharing with you guys the love we once had thankyou for reading just remembering how deep I felt for him makes me
Hondurian Queen
on 5/28/06 10:39 am - BOSTON, MA
Topic: RE: Love Is? (Written a week before my surgery)
I loved the poem and I wish you a safe surgery and will keep you in prayer god bless my sister
(deactivated member)
on 5/24/06 1:09 pm - San Francisco, CA
Topic: Love Is? (Written a week before my surgery)
When does one become a haven a peace, A shelter from the storm? When does love become the end all be all Of romance and humanity? When you become your own haven Create your own peace And understand that God is love. For without love, humanity will perish Without a haven of peace, wars will destroy Without a shelter from the storm, The flood will carry us away. In love we do languish, But it is not a divine love, only selfish, Burning bright, burning out With a brief intensity that is minute. But with the love of God, Those who languish in love will be set free The light will burn forever, Intensifying every hour, ever and ever. Until we find this amazing love, We march on, as sheep to the slaughter Burnt upon our own altars of sacrifice. Amazing love, help us to find you. That we may live in your haven of peace, Be sheltered from the storm And be saved from the flood. Copyright ©2006 Daphne Evans
(deactivated member)
on 5/10/06 9:43 am - BALTIMORE, MD
Topic: RE: The Tree
I love your poem!
Maritza .
on 5/7/06 2:00 am - Somewhere, KY
Topic: soulful poetry
I lOVE reading and writting poetry. It stimulates the mind body and spirit. I will read all poems posted. I am a new member. Check out my profile --I need new supporters and I can be a great listener as well. Good luck Maressa
Most Active
Recent Topics
stream of mind tonight
Zen Sapphire · 0 replies · 369 views
CONFESSIONS!
Hondurian Queen · 1 replies · 382 views
soulful poetry
Maritza . · 0 replies · 707 views