I wish the PCOS forum was more active

msleesa
on 7/3/11 10:23 am
 How are all those that have this annoying syndrome feeling after surgery. Have all your side effects gone into remission. I'm curious to know since I'll be post op in 5 more days :). 
Jah Bless 

Butterfly17
on 7/24/11 2:32 pm - Miami, FL
Hi Msleesa,

Just started a thread myself... but I would love to know how YOU are doing post-op.
new2me
on 7/26/11 7:22 am
VSG on 03/10/09 with

so i normally am a lurker however have had a bad day. went to ob gyn today. I had VSG bout 18 months ago. Lost 150 lbs. the honeymoon period is over. I have regained some weight 15 lbs. My doctor took me off of metformin because I was doing so well. Now the pcos is coming back with thorns or so my husband says.  I demanded to be put back on metformin don't know if it will help.  However on the positive I can say the PCOS symtoms with pretty much gone for 15 months.  except no periods returned but found out today that i am menopausal.  so there is my explanation with no bedside manor and you will have to do donor egg if you want to get pregnant.  MY advice be your own advocate and yes your side effects will go away from pcos at least mine did. stay strong and good luck. feel free to pm me. 

stamegg1
on 8/7/11 7:59 am - NJ
I was diagnosed with PCOS back in 90.....I was over 313 lbs and many medical issues.  I am happy to say I had bypass in 2006.....have had another baby too and at 162 lbs....my PCOS has not returned although I will always have it...the symptoms are not here.  I hope you are doing well and yes you will feel better even as quick as 3 days after surgery.  I am sure youre feeling great now.  Keep us posted.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Supplements
Mandee C. · 3 replies · 1040 views
momof4Nready4me · 4 replies · 2985 views
Teenager with PCOS
briceand4 · 0 replies · 3596 views