Topic: PCOS cysters... HELP!!! (re: tummy!!!) (x-post)

kanga003
on 9/20/11 11:45 am
Okay ladies... I know that a lot of women with PCOS have the "PCOS shelf" the spare tire type roll of fat around the middle of the tummy, not the pannus but higher, like another one above the belly button...

I have it BAD... have since puberty really.  It is by FAR the last thing to even sort of think of starting to go. I am approaching onderland... I am smaller than I have been since probably 8th grade, but it is terrible!  I have this huge spare tire... it is like triple the size of my pannus... I hate it!!!

Is there any hope??? :-(

Obviously plastics will hopefully be in my future, but I have a long ways to go....

I know working out will totally help... but I really worry that this is beyond that...
Thundergrrrl
on 11/9/11 1:37 pm
I know exactly what you mean. I have had the trademark PCOS belly since age 13/puberty.  I lost 95 lbs and wore size 10 jeans but still nothing could get rid of that belly. Hello plastic surgery. Recovering from a tummy tuck and upper chest skin excision now and could NOT be happier with the results. When you get to where you want to be or where your body seems to comfortably stick, I think this is the best option. If you'd like to see some pictures of the effect of a TT on the PCOS belly I can post some.

Highest Wt: 274 / LAP-Band Low: 180 / Sleeved at 233 / Goal: 160!

kanga003
on 11/10/11 1:43 am
OMG!!!   I would SO love to see some of those pictures... VERY much!  I can't imagine how bad that surgery must suck... but boy do I want it :-)  Thank you!!!
Thundergrrrl
on 11/10/11 5:42 am
Here you go. And the surgery was not that bad at all. I stayed 1 night in the hospital and did well on morphine. Got released and prescribed lortab which works wonderfully for me and I barely take it now (9 days post op.) Everything I've experienced since surgery can be described as annoying, frustrating, tiring, and at time uncomfortable but very rarely actually "painful."

180 lbs, size 10 jeans/L top, Before tummy tuck:
Photobucket

After tummy tuck:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Highest Wt: 274 / LAP-Band Low: 180 / Sleeved at 233 / Goal: 160!

kanga003
on 11/10/11 5:50 am
OMG... and that is still with all the drains in!!!  That is amazing!!!  I hope that I am able to get the surgery, and to have such a speedy recovery!

Thank you SO much for sharing!!!
(deactivated member)
on 11/27/11 8:18 am
 Hi there, me and my husband had the same problem and several weeks ago I read about a diet program that does wonders for people exactly with this problem, but I was skeptical and did not believe, in any case look for a solution to the problem until i read an article on some site that does testing on sorts of noconventional medical products, and they persuaded me that this plan worksIt actually convinced my husband and since than he dropped another 15 pounds.

this program actually put into your head how to balance what he eatsand how to keep his will power to succeed.
Encourage you to try or at least read the article.
www.medical-discovers.com/WeightLoss.html

Most Active
Recent Topics
Supplements
Mandee C. · 3 replies · 1036 views
momof4Nready4me · 4 replies · 2979 views
Teenager with PCOS
briceand4 · 0 replies · 3592 views