Alternative treatment

ashdd81
on 6/13/12 3:58 pm, edited 6/14/12 4:41 pm - Long Beach, MS
VSG on 02/28/22
  I recently had my blood work done to test my tsh levels. Shortly after my first blood test this year I started applying progesterone cream to my skin. Back in February before I started applying the progesterone cream, my TSH was about 8 points higher than it should have been. The next month my TSH was elevated to about 12 points higher than it should have been, and the doctor raised my synthroid. Last month after 3 months with applying the progesterone cream my TSH jumped to 25 points higher than it should have been. My doctor was going to raise my synthroid again, but decided to take me completely off of it. I'm still waiting on my bloodwork results, but I think my TSH level will be lower than the previous bloodwork showed.
  After the doctor took me off of synthroid in May, I started an alternative treatment regime. I've long since gotten tired of going to doctors, and only masking the symptoms instead of treating the cause. I take something called GTA for thyroid function, Olivir which seems to be an anti- viral supplement, GSF (Glucose Support Formula) for the PCOS, Flora + for digestive health, Arabinogalactin for immune system support, as well as a multivitamin with iodine and selenium in it, and Chromium. Since starting this whole regime I have lost 8 lbs. in 4 weeks, the dark patches of skin are disappearing, the hair that I used to have to shave daily is disappearing. I now only have to shave about once a week and soon won't have to at all. I haven't added excersize yet although I have had to do alot of heavy lifting around the house recently, but when I add the excersize I'm sure I will lose the weight a little more rapidly.
  I have also changed my diet to include less meat/more vegetable proteins, and have included more alkalizing vegetables (dark leafy greens). I have also stopped drinking coffee and sodas. The most important thing is that I have been claiming my healing.
  My mother is doing all of this with me since she has been diagnosed with many of the same problems. She has recently added back some coffee, but she buys the low/non-acidic coffee. I'm anxious to see how all of this will turn out in the long run, but thought I would share this now at the beginning of my journey.

sgra9069
on 6/20/12 5:08 am - United Kingdom
 Hi I'm very interested in learning more I'm considering gastric band but if there a altenative that works that would be great would it be ok to e-mail you and get a little more information on what your doing x 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Supplements
Mandee C. · 3 replies · 1036 views
momof4Nready4me · 4 replies · 2979 views
Teenager with PCOS
briceand4 · 0 replies · 3592 views