Gotta go to the gyn!

Tammy C.
on 2/22/05 8:03 am - PA
I wanna hide. I have been having so much pain I finally had to give in and get another internal sonogram done....eeewwwww. It hurt!!! Now I am having continuous pain...you know like a tooth ache and when I turn certain ways it hurts like a knife!!! Anyone else have this kind of pain. I am bloated....can't stand it!!! I am scheduled tomorrow. I have been letting this go for 6 months. Dr wanted to see if it would go away on its own. Could this be something else?? anyone deal with a hernia? I don't know!!! I just want the pain to go away. Thanks for letting vent and any feed back would be appreciated.
Tammy C.
on 2/23/05 10:46 am - PA
It finally happened.... I have been having pain on my left side near my ovary. (I have PCOS) want to go into menopause now...before I have my surgery!! NO WAY!!! I went to the Dr today and they said my ovary is 8mm(3inches) in size. That is huge. I also have 2 cysts that are 4mm(1 1/2 inches) in size. It sucks! That is 6 inches of stuff that isn't suppose to be there! I am going to have to have surgery some time soon to have my ovary removed. They wanted to take everything out but I told them no!!! I refuse to let this stop me in my process of going for the wls. I wish all well, Thanks Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Supplements
Mandee C. · 3 replies · 1036 views
momof4Nready4me · 4 replies · 2979 views
Teenager with PCOS
briceand4 · 0 replies · 3592 views