******s and pcos

Anita Jo
on 6/17/05 10:41 pm - Elmira, NY
i am wondering if any lady's have had a problem having ******s and have pcos. I have a hard time with it. any advice? please don't put me down....
Dinka Doo
on 6/19/05 6:39 am - Medford, OR
No advice but I have had the same problem. I have little to no libido as well....wish something would change!!!
Carrie R.
on 6/21/05 2:20 pm - Cleveland, OH
I dont want to sound gross or anything but I dont have the desire as well. I have learned that a little buddy is very helpful during to get you there .. if that is what you want to do it get there. My husband doesnt seem to mind that I use it, it helps him complete the task and I dont see where it would be a problem for anyone but you never know. I dont know if there is a link between a libido and pcos, but there could be. Hope that I could help ... oh and even if you dont want to my husband talks me into it at least once a weel or so ... and I look forward to "finishing" once we get started!
liesehaley
on 7/23/05 8:14 pm - STATEN ISLAND, NY
ditto i have a low sex drive too... also diabetic type 2
J S.
on 9/14/05 9:56 pm - VA
I know I'm a little late to respond, but just found this board. Anyway, those with PCOS who have elevated insulin levels also have elevated testosterone levels. (Insulin is a hormone which triggers increased levels of testosterone, thus the male-pattern hair loss, male-pattern hair growth i.e., mustache, etc., abdominal fat retention - commonly known as a beer belly). If you have elevated testosterone, sex drives are often in overdrive. I am not trying to demean your concerns... perhaps there is another underlying cause for this issue. I hope you can get some assistance and get to enjoy life a bit! Peace, Jeanne
vickie R.
on 9/16/05 3:16 am - danville, KY
I have the same problem.....My husband always gives me a foot rub and then he rubs my neck to get me relaxed. It really does seem to help me and then there is also what they call the BULLET a wonderful vibrator lol. Vickie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Supplements
Mandee C. · 3 replies · 1040 views
momof4Nready4me · 4 replies · 2985 views
Teenager with PCOS
briceand4 · 0 replies · 3596 views