Appt. Rescheduled

Kelly T.
on 5/12/09 7:19 am - Yucaipa, CA
My first appt. was supposed to be tomorrow and I just received a call that they need to reschedule me for next week.  Now that just stinks!!!!

I'm going to be 11 weeks before I see a Dr.  So much for early prenatal care!!!  I'm disappointed.

AshleyInTexas
on 5/12/09 7:28 am - TX
Ohh that just sucks!!!!  Well.....better late then never.....lol.  I know that doesn't help but....you'll go next week and it will be fine.

Is DH still going to go with you now that it's next week?

Ash :)

RNY 8-6-2007 stats 5'3"  HW-240  SW-232  LW-127 GW-120  CW-135   
Plastics round #1 on 3-23-2011 BL/BA 575cc & 550cc Silicone under the muscle     
Married 9 yrs with 3 kids- Savannah 8, Skyler 2 & Bryder 1

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

Kelly T.
on 5/12/09 7:32 am - Yucaipa, CA
That does suck!  I was going to tell work about my pregnancy on Thursday because I am huge but I think I'm just going to have to tell them without a visual verification (ultrasound).  Because of all the issues trying to have the boys and the miscarriages I'm just running through the lists of what ifs....

I just texted him but he's on the road on the motorcycle so he won't see my message for a while.  We'll see but I think he'll still want to go.

SHANNYN B.
on 5/12/09 8:00 am
Thats about when my first real appointment is. My real OB appointment is on Monday and I will be 11 weeks 1 day. I know it is no fun waiting though. Feels like forever!!! Just keep thinking positive!!!
Damayin 12-3-93
Jarrid 10-12-98
Hayvann 11-22-09
Kerstyn 4-2-11
Kinzy 4-2-11

Kelly T.
on 5/12/09 8:54 am - Yucaipa, CA
Thank you!  Tomorrow felt like it was taking forever to get here and now I have to wait another week.   I will put on my big girl panties and be patient!!  :)

suzytil
on 5/12/09 8:16 am - Livonia, MI
That does suck.  I'd be pissed too.   That first appt. is HUGE!  
Just think though...  you'll be going every month , then every couple of weeks and then weekly and you'll just be ready for it to be over! :)
 Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Kelly T.
on 5/12/09 8:55 am - Yucaipa, CA
I know!  I was so anxious.  Darn it!!!!  With my boys, starting at 32 weeks I had to go in twice a week for NST tests.  Gestational diabetes!!! 

Kimberly Z.
on 5/12/09 8:35 am - MACEDONIA, OH
So to hear this what a let down!! My first appt wasn't till I was almost 9 weeks but I did call with several ? before then. Was that just the next available appt? Would you be able to get on a cancellation list? Hope the time goes fast for you!!
hugs,
Kim
Highest /Surgery/Lowest/post preggo
268/242/143/198
Mom to Eli 11-15-2009 and Olivia 7-2-2011
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Kelly T.
on 5/12/09 8:52 am - Yucaipa, CA
Yep, that was the soonest but she said she would put me on the cancellation list.  It's still a bummer.  I wanted that ultrasound to see what's going on.  Like all of us do!

Liz R.
on 5/12/09 9:23 am - Easton, PA
well that just sucks!!

I go next week but just for an internal - nothing exciting - at least it is with the OB though - I have to wait until 12 weeks for an ultrasound and to hear the heartbeat.

Good luck next week!

Liz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1214 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 845 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1307 views