Tuesday Accountability

Jennifer38
on 5/12/09 11:54 am
Day 93, 7 days to go. 70 oz drank so far, walked 2 miles without my iPod which is going to mess up my stats! Preparing to do the Wii Fit for 30 minutes after I type this out. Paul is off tonight so I need to wrap up the day.

Breakfast was 2 eggs on lite toast and 2% cheese.

Lunch was home made chicken noodle soup.

Dinner was a Mcdouble

Turkey sandwich on lite with dijon
1/2 a fiber pastry
Fiber One bar
SF pudding

Calories 1255, Carbs 142, Protein 75. Again like yesterday this is not accurate due to my soup. I hardly ate any noodles, mostly broth and chicken so my Protein was about 10 more and my Carbs about 10 less.

Tomorrow is Wednesday already. The days are going to pass anyway, they can pass with you losing weight, eating right, exercising and feeling better or they can pass with you eating junk, sitting around all day and getting bigger, older, and more and more unhealthy. It is your choice.
triciam
on 5/12/09 2:45 pm - riverside, CA
I am so sore from day 3 of my up hill workouts..I am achy..I over did it... tomorrow I will walk at Disneyland all day ....but at least it wont be up and down all these steep hills. That is one heck of a work out oh my gosh~I can hardly move.

You  mentioned that loosing weigh is more fun when its like a game to you..well this is how i am exercising..I tell myself I am going for a quick walk, that i don't have to do all the hills etc..but as I pass another one..I take it and so forth..I keep adding one more and yet another...It was too much.I wish i could get a real accurate gage of what i am burning... but I have yet to really be able to figure that out..anyway...it doesn't matter..just that i am doing it.

Funny too about you not having your ipod. today....I actually went back home to get mine as I was already walking and remembered I didn't have it..It does help keep me more motivated.
today I ate
b
1 egg and 1 slice of toast,
then  after my walk
one bowl of cereal and milk

lunch was ribs.. maybe 2 oz of meat
3/4 c rice
fiber one bar

mid afternoon snack was baked Doritos

dinner was
 2 oz steak, 1/2 baked potato with cheese
veggies
yogurt parfait with fresh blueberries and kashi cereal 2 TBS
food is way too many carbs..but i am still so PMS..so to me it is either the carbs or candy i crave when I am PMS..so if I am not eating sweets so much..I am happy.

Jennifer38
on 5/12/09 11:50 pm
What kind of iPod do you have? I have a Nano and it has a Nike Sport kit that attaches to your iPod and a sensor in your shoe. I put my weight in and it keeps track of how fast I go, distance, and calories burned based on my weight. I love it. Yesterday I was more upset about my iPod not working because I wanted my 2 miles logged then I was about not having music.

I have a suggestion about PMS. I notice that there are days that I want to snack alot. I took a Fiber Pastry and I broke it into 8 pieces and stuck it in a Ziploc. When I got that urge to snack I grabbed a piece. Sure enough that is all I needed and instead of snacking on 8 different things I just spread out one snack all day. I have found that I can be very satisfied on much smaller amounts. Making 1/2 a sandwich instead of a full one for instance or breaking a fiber bar in half and giving the other to the kids.

I crave salt when I am PMSing. I want to eat Boullion LOL.
Spencerb52
on 5/12/09 10:13 pm
Beautiful closing remarks, Jennifer! So very true. Is everyone feeling better?

Walked 30 minutes w/the kids and stroller. Still slow going for me, but it feels good to move. No pain meds since Monday, and my head is a lot more clear. Now if only my body would follow....

B: 1 slice white bread w/2 Tbs LF crunchy pb (we were out of ww bread)
12 ozs diet cranberry juice

S: 15 mini graham crackers while at the Dr's for 1.5 hrs
8 ozs Powerade Zero

L: light Mighty shake

D: 1/2 Chef salad w/ranch dressing
Yoplait light yogurt
Water 16 ozs

Jo
DS:9 yrs old / DD:5 yrs old / DS: 1 yr old

"Life must be understood backward. But it must be lived forward." -Soren Kierkegaard-
Jennifer38
on 5/12/09 11:44 pm
Are you sure you are eating enough? I was hungry looking at your list LOL.

I bought the Smart Ones PB because I had a coupon. It has more calories then regular PB and I swear it tastes like fi**** has the Omega oil in it and no added sugar. I am going to stick with regular!

Riley's illness started coming out the other end last night. Picture 2 containers of chocolate pudding filling every inch of a diaper and covering all little male parts. Then this morning it was more like jelly. He is coughing once in awhile but no congestion. Reagan is still sleeping but I am sure she will tell me she is still sick. She likes the attention. My lungs feel like I have bronchitis but it is tolerable. Thanks for asking! I read your update on Everett and I am glad you switched formulas and I hope it works.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1231 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 855 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1317 views