Spotting-Update

floflo1981
on 5/13/09 10:51 pm - Huntsville, AL
Hi ladies,

Thank you for all your kind thoughts, I went to the doctor and they did an ultrasound. Saw the opening and the yolk sac. I am really early the opening measured 4w 6d but the doc said it is so close (within a week) of the LMP due date that we won't go by that until the second ultrasound on the 28th. I got blood work done and will get a repeat tomorrow morning. She said that it should be just fine and that it is probably just old blood making its way out of my cervix. The baby is on my right side of my uterus which is really cool because I sleep on my left side and DH holds my right side while we sleep...anyways.

Today is DH birthday so I got to show him our "baby pic" on the day before his birthday...he was all excited. He texted a pic to several of his friends...He is so happy and so am I.

So all is well and this morning I have no spotting at all. Wore a pantyliner to bed and this morning it was as clean as when I put it on last night...so all good news!!!

thanks again for all your good thoughts!!! I will update when I get the HCG and Progesterone levels back!!!

Love,
Flora

Lilypie - (zx1x)

Pre-op 284/Current 180/Goal 145  5'5
Surgery Date:April 23, 2007

Pam Hart
on 5/13/09 10:54 pm - Easton, PA
Glad to hear that!!  Thanks, Flora!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 5/13/09 11:06 pm - Easton, PA
good news!! so jealous you got a pic already!!! lol

Liz
BethD
on 5/13/09 11:08 pm - Winder, GA
Glad to hear all is well!!
Beth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Jesse H.
on 5/13/09 11:08 pm - Shermans Dale, PA
Great to hear, Flora!  I also went for my first ultra sound appt. yesterday and I am 5 weeks and 4 days according to their charts.  I got to see the little bean and the sac and a couple little heartbeats.  Hard to hear since I am so early yet.  I go back next Thurs. to get another one done. 

I, too, have had some spotting (dark brown) and I was freaking out.  But everything seems to be going well now.  Good Luck with everything!!

Jess
(deactivated member)
on 5/13/09 11:17 pm

I was thinking of you - so glad all looks good.   Im' going for a follow up U/S tomorrow so I'm hoping to see a heartbeat then!

Let us know how your numbers look.

Sharon

Hollywog
on 5/13/09 11:22 pm
I hope the rest of your pregnancy comes back with just as positive OB reports.  Good luck.

Holly
 January 2008, 
               July 2008
               December 2008  
               July 2009
               September 2010
               July 2011

Mom to Khaled

Shauna S.
on 5/13/09 11:34 pm - Amsterdam, NY
See I told ya - nothing to worry about. I'm very happy that you got good news and that your spotting has stopped. I was wondering about you all last night!

floflo1981
on 5/13/09 11:57 pm - Huntsville, AL
Ya'll are so sweet! I love this board!! Can't wait to hear my levels!!

Lilypie - (zx1x)

Pre-op 284/Current 180/Goal 145  5'5
Surgery Date:April 23, 2007

Spencerb52
on 5/14/09 12:11 am
I'm relieved for you, Flora!  What a great bday gift to be able to share that picture with your DH!  I know it doesn't help your situation, but I have read a lot of posts here with similar spotting issues and healthy babies delivered at the end.  Hang in there!

Hugs,

Jo
DS:9 yrs old / DD:5 yrs old / DS: 1 yr old

"Life must be understood backward. But it must be lived forward." -Soren Kierkegaard-
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1213 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 845 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1307 views