?

camerons_mommy
on 5/13/09 1:21 am - Superior, WI
Something has been bugging me LOL! Ok on Sunday I took a equate pregnancy test and right away it showed a positive! The weird thing is you know when it it's neg the test line goes side to side. And postiive it makes a plus so the other line is up and down. Well mine the up and down line was really dark and the across line was really light. Now I took a clear blue dig test and right away showed positive, it said pregnant. I have started feeling sick ALL day I might add and my boobs are killing me.  I go to the doc on Tues. I might go buy more tests today because this is driving me batty. But you worry more about the up and down line right? Here is a pic.

pregtest.jpg
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mommy to Cameron and Connor
Step Mom to Zack, Kat and Becca

floflo1981
on 5/13/09 1:50 am - Huntsville, AL
Looks like a BFP to me!!! I only got a positive out of the $ store tests...So I don't have any experience with the others...sorry...

Lilypie - (zx1x)

Pre-op 284/Current 180/Goal 145  5'5
Surgery Date:April 23, 2007

(deactivated member)
on 5/13/09 1:57 am - San Antonio, TX
I'm pretty sure you worry about the right to left line, that's the positive. And you got one!
camerons_mommy
on 5/13/09 1:59 am - Superior, WI
You think its the right to left line?? Cus on a Neg test all you see is the right to left not the up and down line.....

(deactivated member)
on 5/13/09 2:10 am - San Antonio, TX
No, I guess its the up down. I don't  know, you have the test instructions! :) I can't find any pictures of  an equate +/- test, just the two line ones. Was this a +/- ? Either way, don't worry about it YOU ARE SO PREGNANT! lol
JeSsIcA
on 5/13/09 2:06 am - PA
Looks like a BFP to me... congrats!

Jessica

Ann D.
on 5/13/09 2:30 am - Amelia, OH
You know I know my pee sticks.  Don't worry!  Many of the horizontal lines on equates fade away to nothing.  That is why they are pretty cheap!  Your test is fine.
Ann

Mom to Ean after 5 longs years of Infertility....2/29/12!

icon_angel.gif - 3/07                             icon_angel.gif - 12/07                             icon_angel.gif - 3/08 
icon_angel.gif - 5/09                             icon_angel.gif - 11/10                             icon_angel.gif - 2/11
camerons_mommy
on 5/13/09 2:36 am - Superior, WI
Hey you...ty for responding...it means a lot to me! You have been in my thoughts like crazy!!! Ty so much for the input!!

Jackie

impulseisbeauty
on 5/13/09 3:10 am - Westminster, MD
I believe the rule with those, which I have used, is that the middle up and down line is all that counts. If you are going to go nuts... I'd just go get a cheap test... can't hurt.

~Victoria
 Lilypie - (9X7j)Lilypie - (oanE)

Pam Hart
on 5/13/09 3:15 am - Easton, PA
I don't have any real life experience with ANY BFPs as of yet.

But considering you had BFP w/ the clear blu dig test...I wouldn't stress to much about the color of the lines!

Congrats!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1225 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 852 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1316 views