Update on Erin and Connor - they're big kids now!

Amy-from-CA
on 5/13/09 6:27 am, edited 5/13/09 12:12 pm - Valencia, CA
I wanted to post a little update and a few photos. The kids will be 15 months on the 25th. They're both walking, chatting up a storm, dancing, and interacting with each other often. They LOVE the park and to be outside in general. I can't believe that they're so big. They are taking a music and movement class once a week and swimming twice a week. We have talked about the roly poly class, beginning gymnastics for babies, but don't want to overwhelm them! One thing's for sure, the LOVE the pool!

Erin is 32" tall and weighs 26 pounds. Connor is also 32" tall and is 29 pounds. The eat everything, and I do mean everything, with the occasional disdain for things that they liked the day before. They are not drinking cows milk, but rather almond milk, although they do eat yogurt, cheese and kefir that are made from organic cows milks. They LOVE fish, I think even more than I do, and blueberry waffles could be on their plates 3 times a day if they had it their way. I'm so fortunate to have such good eaters. When we started feeding them the same things that we ate at about 11 months, it seems to have broadened their palates for the things that my BIL can't get his 2.5 yr old to eat, which makes ma thrilled. I'm not going super excited yet, I know that this can change overnight. 

Roseola hits my house for the 2nd time in a week! Yep, although it's not a huge deal, I just can't believe how whatever one gets, the other does too... making life kind of nuts around here sometimes. We had Norovirus in January after a trip to Mexico, but that went away with swimming success after about 4 weeks and many times of passing it between my house and my nanny's house. But now that we look back, and even both our doctor and their pediatrician suspect, it may have been none other than the swine flu in it's early stages, but who will ever know for sure. THAT WAS FUN!

Anyway, I hope that every thing is going well with all of you - TTC-ers, pregnant ladies, and those, who like myself, like to pop in and check on how everyone doing from time to time. I can honestly say, I couldn't be any happier than I am right now!

Amy

These first photos are from their new portfolio. The last ones are from Easter and just one random night...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Strgln2B Me
on 5/13/09 7:02 am - TN
WOW! You have beautiful children! I loved the pictures. You have been quite busy with swimming, sickness, modeling and everything else. Good to know that everyone's okay now though.

Amy-from-CA
on 5/13/09 12:24 pm - Valencia, CA
 Thank you so much. They do keep me very busy, but I love it!

SHANNYN B.
on 5/13/09 7:03 am
They are very adorable!!!
Damayin 12-3-93
Jarrid 10-12-98
Hayvann 11-22-09
Kerstyn 4-2-11
Kinzy 4-2-11

Amy-from-CA
 Thanks, Shannyn! 

amykic
on 5/13/09 7:12 am - spencer, MA
So happy for you and they are beautiful!!!

Lilypie - (yMzl) 
Lilypie - (G8Gh) Little Angel  8/14/09  ectopic

Amy-from-CA
 Oh, thank you! I am very blessed!

Shari M.
on 5/13/09 7:30 am - Wildomar, CA
Amy~ I am so happy for you and your family. I totally know what you mean about being so happy. Thanks for sharing the pics. The kids are growing so fast! Before you know it we are gonna be taking prom pictures!!! Shari
Photobucket Photobucket  Micah 18 months, Emma 3

Amy-from-CA
on 5/13/09 12:26 pm - Valencia, CA
 Thank you, Shari. I am very happy for you as well! Yeah they are growing fast and I HATE it! I never thought that I'd say that. PROM??? Don't say that! I'm crying about kindergarten and they're 14 months!

Blessings to you, Victor, Emma and baby Medina! Let's get together soon!

Bailey's Mommy!
on 5/13/09 8:30 am, edited 5/13/09 8:30 am - Sacramento, CA
OMG Amy they are adorable!!!! Isn't it crazy how fast time flies by?? Are those plaid overalls Janie and Jack??? Love that store!
Dawn Momma to:
Bailey Rachelle Renee 8/21/07, Baby #2 in heaven 4/12/08,
Isabella Ava Rose 6 18/09
, Carter Kenneth 7/14/10

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1232 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1318 views