Ann???

mamasanny29
on 5/13/09 4:38 pm - Winston, OR
Has anyone spoken to Ann? Ann please do know that you are in my thoughts. I wi****ake your pain away,please do know we are here. If you need ANYTHING or just need to chat,please PM me.

BIG hugs
Sandy

BIG Hugs 
Sandy

Wife  to Randy and mommy to Rob (15), Kirsten (11) and 5 angels

jgirlatlaw
on 5/13/09 8:29 pm - Traverse City, MI
Ann is doing OK.   She's one tough cookie and will get through this.  Let's face it, the situation sucks and I'm really pissed off for her.  

But again, she's going to be just fine. 
 Lilypie - (aHMk) Lilypie - (jhN1)
mamasanny29
on 5/13/09 11:57 pm - Winston, OR
I do agree she is one tough cookie and I know she will get through this. I just have really been thinking a lot about her and wanted to let her know that.

BIG Hugs 
Sandy

Wife  to Randy and mommy to Rob (15), Kirsten (11) and 5 angels

Bailey's Mommy!
on 5/14/09 5:00 am - Sacramento, CA
I am with you Julie. The whole thing is just F'd. I told her the same thing - I am so pissed about how unfair it is!

She is a strong woman and will pull through, but no matter what it will always sting. Please let her know I am thinking of her.
Dawn Momma to:
Bailey Rachelle Renee 8/21/07, Baby #2 in heaven 4/12/08,
Isabella Ava Rose 6 18/09
, Carter Kenneth 7/14/10

Ann D.
on 5/13/09 9:56 pm - Amelia, OH
I am here to read up still...I get too bored in isolation.  Thanks for asking about me.

I am doing OK...but am still waiting for the heavy stuff to pass.  I still just have light spotting and it seems to be tapering off...
Ann

Mom to Ean after 5 longs years of Infertility....2/29/12!

icon_angel.gif - 3/07                             icon_angel.gif - 12/07                             icon_angel.gif - 3/08 
icon_angel.gif - 5/09                             icon_angel.gif - 11/10                             icon_angel.gif - 2/11
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1224 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 852 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1315 views