Ok enough already LOL

(deactivated member)
on 5/14/09 5:31 am

So the word of my pregnancy has leaked out at work.  I think it's my fault too - mentioned it without thinking (I blame being so freaking tired) in front of someone who has a big mouth...so the word is spreading.  You've got to know that I'm a VP at my company so I'll be a big story.  Great.

And now I'm nauseous.  All the time.  Hadn't been at all, but today, I'm green - look bad, feel bad.  That's fantastic.

Of course when I emailed my husband for a little sympathy he says "but nauseous is good, right?  I'm so glad".  Ok I get it in theory but come on already LOL.

I think I'm going home to rest. 

Sharon

camerons_mommy
on 5/14/09 5:45 am - Superior, WI
I have started the nauseous stuff already....and it's an all day thing. Hubby says the same thing....that's a good thing right??? LOL!

Jackie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mommy to Cameron and Connor
Step Mom to Zack, Kat and Becca

Dev *.
on 5/14/09 5:52 am - Austin, TX
My doctor made a comment to me about lot's of nausea being associated with good levels of the right hormones, so I guess it's a good thing.

Banded 03/22/06  276/261/184 (highest/surgery/lowest)

Sleeved 07/11/2013  228/165 (surgery/current) (111lbs lost)

Mom to two of the cutest boys on earth.

floflo1981
on 5/14/09 6:27 am - Huntsville, AL
I have just gotten nauseous today too Sharon! I was eating lunch from Subway and right in the middle of a bite I got hit with a wave of nausea! It was so strong I nearly lost lunch...I am taking it as a very good thing...but sympathy would be nice too lol

I totally know how you feel!!
~Flora

Lilypie - (zx1x)

Pre-op 284/Current 180/Goal 145  5'5
Surgery Date:April 23, 2007

Liz R.
on 5/14/09 8:33 am - Easton, PA
I am the head of my department at work and I am trying to wait until after my first ultrasound to tell them, well today I was so green I thought that I was going to have to explain things to them - thank god they are men and relatively clueless!!! lol

I was whining to my hubby via text today and he kept telling me to go outside and breathe that this is a good thing *WTF is up with our husbands?! the ONE thing they remember that we say!* lol

I don't seem to have much of a reprieve from this either - here it is 6:30 in PA and having some of the worst nausea of the day.

Hope you feel better soon!

Liz

PS - they were right, I was a bit queasy until I hit 6 weeks - yesterday and today were hell! I might call tomorrow and ask for something - it is too hard to concentrate at work when you feel so sick
armywife12
on 5/14/09 9:39 am - IN
Nausea is good.....but , oh, geez...

#1 STAY HYDRATED--- I mean it.
#2 if you find you are unable to eat or drink, have sensitivity to light and sound, and start to lose weight....tell your doctor. Nip it in the bud early.

Big Hugs and understanding.

Angie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1231 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1317 views