25 week OB appt.

BethD
on 5/14/09 3:35 am, edited 5/14/09 3:38 am - Winder, GA

Today was a good appt. no weight gain - wooohooo! So at 25 weeks I have gained  a total 14lbs more than I hoped but it could be worse!

Had to do the glucose drink today and it really didn't make me sick like I thought it would, I did get a little diarrhea but nothing like I thought! I just hope I pass so I don't have to do it again...YUCK!

I go back again in two weeks not sure why they are doing the two week thing but hey whatever I'll go!

Oh and here is my 25 week belly shot! Not the best "belly shot" but thought I would share!

P5140004-1-1-1.jpg picture by BethD0123

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lexa321
on 5/14/09 3:57 am - weston, FL
sounds like a great appt!
BethD
on 5/14/09 6:57 am - Winder, GA
yep it was thanks!

camerons_mommy
on 5/14/09 3:58 am - Superior, WI
You look great!! Sounds like everything is perfect!!!

Mommy to Cameron and Connor
Step Mom to Zack, Kat and Becca

BethD
on 5/14/09 6:58 am - Winder, GA
Thank you Jackie! You will be posting belly pics one day soon!

Spencerb52
on 5/14/09 4:00 am
Wow Beth, you look absolutely stunning! I also think you have some of the cutest maternity tops.

Glad everything is going well. Does it feel like this PG is flying by, or is it just that way to me? Your kids must be getting so excited.

Hugs,

Jo
DS:9 yrs old / DD:5 yrs old / DS: 1 yr old

"Life must be understood backward. But it must be lived forward." -Soren Kierkegaard-
BethD
on 5/14/09 6:50 am - Winder, GA
Thank you, you are too sweet really! This is a brand new top I got on clearance at Motherhood  I love to buy myself things!

It's not flying but yet but I am thinking it will start going really quick for me aince the next few months are full around here!!

Hugs
Beth

(deactivated member)
on 5/14/09 4:01 am - Hico, TX
RNY on 01/29/08 with
Glad everything is going well. You look so very happy and just a Beautiful glow to you!!!
BethD
on 5/14/09 6:58 am - Winder, GA
Thank you Heather!

vwilliams
on 5/14/09 4:04 am
Cute, Cute, Cute!! I am going to try and take a belly shot tonight. Glad the glucose test went ok, last time I was pregnant and drank that I passed out so I did the modified version this time (let me say a hell of alot better)! And how in the heck did you manage ONLY 14 pounds?? I have gained 35 and am 28 weeks, so double yours....you obviously are beating yourself up over nothing. I on the other hand have every clue what the problem is....I eat EVERYTHING and anything I want too usually double/triple servings. Happy days
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1214 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 845 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1307 views