Olyvia Brianne
Briah Lynn
Madisyn Sarai

What do you ladies think?

Due - August 2, 2009
(deactivated member)
on 5/14/09 4:20 am - Hico, TX
RNY on 01/29/08 with
I like them all! LOL   I really like the name Cheyenne or Shyann and then Madisyn or Madison

Cheyenne Madisyn
Shauna S.
on 5/14/09 4:31 am - Amsterdam, NY
I like Olyvia Cheyenne the best out of the given.
We have the same due date - never realized that!!

vwilliams
on 5/14/09 10:02 am
Gosh I wi**** would get here already I feel like a blob and we still got 12 weeks....sigh...
Shauna S.
on 5/14/09 10:37 am - Amsterdam, NY
I know, every day gets harder and harder. I can't imagine what it's going to be like closer to 20 weeks! Good luck though - can't wait to hear all about and see your little girl!

Frankie
on 5/14/09 4:34 am - NY
I am biased as I am naming my daughter Madisyn Grace.  I love the name Madisyn and Cheyenne as the last poster said.

Good luck with finding a name.

Fran

vwilliams
on 5/14/09 8:58 am
I love them as well....good luck your almost there. Congratulations, thank you for taking time to comment!
Bookworm5648
on 5/14/09 4:41 am - Manassas Park, VA
You have some pretty names that you are considering, but I don't know if it matters to you or not but Madison is one of the 'top' girl names right now.  And it's funny because one of my 1 year old neice is named Madison Cheyenne, so seeing those names reminded me of her.

I always like the name Olivia and told my hubby if we had boy/girl twins I wanted to name them Olivia and Oliver.  Never happened, I am sure much to his happiness!  :o)

*Stacy*

preview image        preview image

vwilliams
on 5/14/09 8:56 am
Yeah my husband is not big on using names on the TOP list so I don't think we are going with Madisyn.
lalizarde
on 5/15/09 3:08 am
 Olivia is like #5 or something, so I'd avoid variations on that name as well.  But it is a pretty one.  Maybe if you want to avoid top names, check the lists.

I'm 5' 8.5"
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1214 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 845 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1307 views