bloated?

camerons_mommy
on 5/16/09 9:38 am - Superior, WI
I'm only 5 weeks and already my jeans around my belly are uncomfy. The button is so tight!! This is my second baby could this be baby already? Or is it just normal to be bloated?? Tell me I'm not the only one!!

Jackie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mommy to Cameron and Connor
Step Mom to Zack, Kat and Becca

(deactivated member)
on 5/16/09 11:20 am, edited 5/16/09 11:20 am
I had to go out and buy a bunch of drawstring waist pants, I swear to you.  It's ridiculous, and by the end of the day I look like I could deliver in a few weeks, not nine months.

I've read others on here say the same thing - it's got to be WLS related somehow, but I really don't like it!!!!!! 

At least you aren't alone :)

sharon

edited b/c I said seven months.  I obviously have lost some brain cells in the process as well LOL.
Shannon O.
on 5/16/09 11:26 am - Reading, PA
my friend had that problem with her 2nd one too... it could be jus****er... but it could be all baby too...

Liz R.
on 5/16/09 11:19 pm - Easton, PA
I'm 6 weeks and this is my first - SAME problem!!  I find it worse if I am on my feet all day.
(deactivated member)
on 5/17/09 1:56 am - Naples, ME
OH, THANK GOD...I am sitting here in yoga pants.  ALL my pants are too tight.  In fact, yesterday when we went out to dinner, I had to wear my belly band over my jeans just to get them on.  I am only going to be 6 weeks tomorrow and I am bloated like all heck.  My dd said WOW MOMMY the baby is growing huge...I was like yea... thank you; I know.  If he or she really grew at this pace I would give birth to a water buffalo before long :)

So, don't fret, you are not alone.  Explaining when I am actually due after some kind stranger asks is a different story ha ha:)
Kimberly Z.
on 5/17/09 3:23 am - MACEDONIA, OH
More than likey just bloat, lol! I know it seemed almost immediately to me that most of my pants weren't comfortable. Of course I have never liked anything too tight on my stomach,lol! So no you are defintaely not the only one!
hugs,
Kim
Highest /Surgery/Lowest/post preggo
268/242/143/198
Mom to Eli 11-15-2009 and Olivia 7-2-2011
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
sanguinarythorn
on 5/17/09 3:47 am - Newport News, VA
It's just bloating. The baby is less than a size of a grape at 6 weeks, so... you're most likely not popping from the baby yet. I hear that second time moms do start popping earlier, but I wouldn't expect a real baby "bump" until around 14-16 weeks at the earliest.
cartwheel8
on 5/17/09 4:15 am

Hi Jackie,

I don't remember exactly when, but I can tell you that my clothes got tight this second time around *much* faster!  I was wearing my old "fat" clothes, sweats and maternity clothes pretty early on.  I think it's because it's the second time -- everyone says you start to show much earlier.

Cindy 

WendieS
on 5/18/09 12:18 am - Birmingham, AL
this happened to me too and it sucked! I was in maternity pants at 3 months, ugh. I think  it was bloating. I didnt end up over gaining or getting to big, as if that helps at all :)

Quade born July 6!!!! 
easter09040-1.jpg picture by wendiesmi

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1225 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 852 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1316 views