Hey everyone

armywife12
on 5/17/09 6:49 am - IN
Just thought I'd pop in and say "hey". We are slowly getting back to normal....though I'm not quite sure what the heck that is. The physical pain is almost completely gone. I haven't used the meds in two days. I was having a really hard time because we had decided that this was our last attempt. On Friday, My mom and I started going through Niko's itty bitty baby stuff to find some things that were not too boyish--so I could send them to my brother for my new niece. It was WAY more difficult than I thought it would be....but by the time I realized that we were almost done. I pretty much sobbed on and off the rest of the day. It took me until late that night to admit to myself that I was crying, not just for the baby we lost but, because we had decided there would be no more. I started thinking about Nikolas growing up without a playmate and how wonderful he is. So I talked it over with my strong and silent hubby...and we changed our decison from "definetly not" to " let's set a date of next summer to have the vasectomy- if we get pregnant before that than yay-if not, than we'll deal. We're not gonna go back on the TTC thing. It just takes over our lives.I'm gonna take a few months to get really healthy and then it's in God's Hands. That makes me feel better.

So--we are dealing.

Hugs,
Angie

Bailey's Mommy!
on 5/17/09 7:26 am - Sacramento, CA
((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Angie I am so sorry. I can only imagine how hard it must have been to go through all the baby stuff. After I had my miscarriage I couldn't even look at the stuff - I made DH take it all out to the garage. Take time to heal and know we are all thinking of you!

Dawn
AnnS
on 5/17/09 8:14 am - Smyrna, GA
Oh Angie....you gave me goose bumps.....I am so sorry for what you went through the last several weeks....I so do not know but can just try to imagine.....I am glad physically you are feeling better....and it sounds like emotionally you are getting stronger and stronger and stronger.....I agree "In God's Hands"....you are one strong woman and I will continue to pray for strength and for whatever the answer is for you and your family.....

BIG HUGE HUGS!!!!!

xoxoxo

preview image

Splenderella
on 5/17/09 8:42 am
Hi Angie!
I am glad you are doing better. I will continue to keep you & your family in my prayers.

(((HUGS)))
Erika
247/154/145/139  Highest/Current/Goal/Lowest

SHANNYN B.
on 5/17/09 9:06 am
I am happy you are feeling better. I think you guys have an awesome idea. I would probably feel the same as you though!
Damayin 12-3-93
Jarrid 10-12-98
Hayvann 11-22-09
Kerstyn 4-2-11
Kinzy 4-2-11

armywife12
on 5/17/09 11:41 am - IN
I love you all. I don't know what I'd do without the wonderful friends I've made on this board. You understand things that no one else does.

Angie

AnnS
on 5/17/09 12:21 pm - Smyrna, GA
Awwwww....I TOTALLY agree.....and we love you too sweetness!!!!

Smoochies :)

preview image

SassySamara
on 5/17/09 2:38 pm - San Antonio, TX
Glad to hear you are slowly healing in body and soul. Thanks for the update. ***Hugs***

Lilypie - (8swr) Lilypie - (XAvt)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1226 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 853 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1316 views