Back after forever

Anjali A.
on 11/17/09 5:53 pm - DLF CITY, India
Hi Everyone

Most of you wont relate to my id or me.. have been gone for way too long :).. ok no smileys, i shud feel guilty for not being around.

anyway, I was 157 KGS when I got my Lap band, not I am 97-98 kgs. its been 2 and half years and i managed well so far but the weight is stuck to 98-100..

I now plan to go the family way. any suggestions other thn having lots of sex :p

I need to speak to my doc about it but i feel i am ready, i know 100 kgs is still too much but i cant wait any further, i am 33 already..

I have been in touch with Devrah Otten and she was my inspiration.
Dev *.
on 11/17/09 10:42 pm - Austin, TX
Hi!!!! I'm so happy to see you're taking the plunge!

My OB recommended counting 10 days from the day you START your period, and then having intercourse every day for a week! We didn't quite manage every day, but it only took 2 months to get pregnant!

Banded 03/22/06  276/261/184 (highest/surgery/lowest)

Sleeved 07/11/2013  228/165 (surgery/current) (111lbs lost)

Mom to two of the cutest boys on earth.

Anjali A.
on 11/18/09 11:42 am - DLF CITY, India
HI Dev

I have a 26 days cycle, so yeah 8th day-10th day i shud start :p. we started of this month itself but we were on a vacation to goa, late night everyday was insane, so next month i wud be more seriously/religiously having intercourse :p
have quit smoking already, plan to see the gyn in a couple of days and will speak to the banding doc today :)

but yeah u r an inspiration

thanks tons
anj
Hollywog
on 11/17/09 11:48 pm
Get a book called 'Taking Charge of Your Fertility.' It'll help you learn how to tell when you're ovulating, including charting and physical signals what's going on.

Congrats on your weight loss...you may not be at the 'ideal' weight...but you're at a much healthier place than you were 2 1/2 years ago.

Good luck and hope to see your BFP soon!

Holly
 January 2008, 
               July 2008
               December 2008  
               July 2009
               September 2010
               July 2011

Mom to Khaled

Anjali A.
on 11/18/09 11:48 am - DLF CITY, India
hi holly

i dont think the book would be available here in India. but yeah i know my cycle is 26 days. the periods go on for 4-5 days. if u can share anymore, it wud be great. i have been reading a lot on the net but any info is good :)

yeah i am happy and i do look and feel  like a different person now. 60 kgs down isnt a joke, many a times ppl cant even recognise me, they walk past me and dnt turn back, i hv to call them and tell them this is me. :)

i have been checking my sugar, hemoglobin and BP lvls regularly, all are normal but yeah i have B12 deficiency. the normal is 180-200, mine is 139 i guess. so yeah i need to work on that and i just had a very bad back problem, sciatica on the left leg, was on bed for 2 months. took 80 sittings of accupuncture and i am back to normal, been a yr now.

thanks for replying anyways

cheers
anj
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1225 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 853 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1316 views