What works for you and is safe for constipation?

mandajolyn
on 7/26/11 2:39 pm - Tallahassee, FL
Another wonderful part of pregnancy is getting backed up. What works for you ladies? I'm drinking lots of water, eating some healthy fats like in nuts but still have issues.
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

Lexa321
on 7/26/11 10:05 pm - weston, FL

cottage cheese...or ducolax

tnliving
on 7/26/11 10:38 pm
Actually eating a couple ears of fresh corn usually does the trick for me! Lol. And its oh so yummy if its straight out of the garden!
RESCUEGIRL78
on 7/26/11 11:56 pm - NC
I have the same issue!!!! I have try stool softners and they quit working so my OB told me to take Miralax. I have to start today but I hope that it works!!!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Chena83
on 7/27/11 12:18 am - Clarksville, IN
I took the wal-greens brand of colace
Lilypie Maternity tickers

sjburt1
on 7/27/11 10:21 am
I've been pretty lucky so far, but I eat a Kellogs Fiber Plus bar every day! I know if I miss a day! It helps!
Stephanie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
TraceyC
on 7/30/11 6:32 am - DFW, TX
Fiber One Bars....they're actually pretty yummy and do the trick. When my parents visited they left some in my cabinet. I didn't realize what they were just that they looked like a granola bar, so I snagged one. I did this for about three days before I made the connection to my bowel issues. Drink lots of water when you eat one and good luck!

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. Walt Disney 
http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10728;28/st/20110112/n/Blake/dt/-1/k/3fb3/s-age.png">>

mandajolyn
on 7/30/11 3:43 pm - Tallahassee, FL
They are yummy! I got some today so hopefully they'll help! At this point I'm willing to try anything!
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
pregnancy calendar

Jade ..
on 7/30/11 8:41 am - GA
 I do stool softeners 3x a day and add miralax in for a 7 day run when needed.
HW 299 *~* SW 279 *~* CW 157 *~* GW 145 *~* My Blog 

mandajolyn
on 7/30/11 3:41 pm - Tallahassee, FL
I have taken colace a few times a week. Maybe I should take it more often! Sometimes it helps, others not so much. I'll have to try Miralax. Thanks ladies!
pregnancy calendar

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1224 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 852 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1315 views