fainting at 11 weeks preg.

martyreid77
on 8/25/12 2:13 pm - KY
I am 11 weeks and I was in walmart last night printing pictures and I got sick all of a sudden and I blacked out and a worker held me up and I drank half af a gatorade and sit down and I was fine in about 10 mins. I don't know if it was my sugar dropping or what. Has anyone else done this? This was the first time for me. I felt fine afterwards.
    God is good!!!    
prittykitty1984
on 8/25/12 9:40 pm
when I was 11 weeks I collapsed in the grocery store all of a sudden I was really dizzy and nausous and then fell to my knees. after sitting at the self checkout it subsided. my dr said I was probably low blood sugar with a mixture of me having caught the flu from my son. It could also be dehydration my dr said too. make sure to mention to your dr and keep fluids and small snacks with you at all times.

crystal
LogansMommy
on 8/26/12 5:32 am - Marietta, GA
Keep some candy in your purse. Let your doctor know.
Take care Cheri

L2D
on 8/27/12 8:56 am - Canada
I'm 32 weeks pregnant and this has happened to me tons of times since the beginning.
I have low blood sugar, low BP, low Iron...luckily it hasn't happened in public...but I've come close at the grocery store...and sat down on the ledge of the freezer and put my hands on the cold food to snap me out of it. I can always feel it coming on...and I get into a cold sweat first...

It happened the other day in the car. I can usually feel it starting to happen. Luckily my daughter (17 years old) was with me and we were at a red light. We switched spots at the intersection so she could drive home and I don't know what happened after that. I woke up a few mins later and we were home.
My doctor is sending me to a neurologist to be sure there isn't more, but we suspect it's due to all my low levels of everything.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1225 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 853 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1316 views