"If you want to make God laugh, tell Him about your plans." Hello, again!

Celia S.
on 1/6/15 6:40 am - Grand Junction, CO

Well, hello, ladies!

I'm back again! And I don't mean just for an update! EEK!

So... needless to say my mutual agreement with the new man in my life to save sex for marriage did not work out. But I was on the pill to regulate my periods and after I finished that first pill pack, I went in to the doctors to have the Paragard placed. I was adamant that I wasn't going to get pregnant any time soon. Well, after a bizarre incident with the IUD (the strings snagged on a tampon and got pulled out less than 12 hours after it was placed) and stopping the pill due to it making me sick 24/7 - BAM! I got a BFP on a HPT just 2.5 months after my guy and I began our relationship. Fast, yes... but I was already pretty positive that I was going to marry him and that certainly hasn't changed. He is nervous and a little stressed out, but it's been 15 years since he's been through this. Me? This is my 4th pregnancy - 3rd in the last 3 years - so I'm no stranger to this party.

My guy (his name is Russell) and I are still doing great and are still madly in love, of course. We are pretty much living together, too. We are both excited about the pregnancy even though it happened a lot faster than either of us planned, but like the title to this post says, "if you want to make God laugh, tell Him about your plans." LOL Since my last post, my divorce papers have been filed, ex has been served and has said he has no intent to fight anything. I have to take a 'Peaceful co-parenting class' tonight and am waiting to hear from the Magistrates office regarding a date for my final orders hearing. I should, indeed, be a free woman sometime in February. :)

I will be 8 weeks tomorrow and I will have my first OB appointment. Praying my doctor allows me to attempt a VBAC. My c-section was pure HELL and I'd rather not have to go through that again if it isn't absolutely necessary. All-day-sickness and exhaustion are kicking my arse, I'm dizzy every time I stand and I'm having crazy cravings for stuff I normally don't eat or like. And, unlike my previous pregnancies, I don't crave sweets very often and when I do and give in to the craving, I instantly feel like crap. LOL I'm hoping this baby is a boy so I can tell my doctor to cut/tie/burn my tubes! I would very much like to be done having kids. But I want to give my honey a boy, too. Tough call if it turns out to be a girl lol

So that's my update!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1231 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1317 views