anyone feel like they are pregnant but have negative blood and urine tests?

hipchic_red
on 10/1/15 11:56 am - Currie, MN

I had gastric bypass in 2009 and a tubal in 2004 and an ablation in 2011 and I feel like im pregnant.  Im nauseous all the time especially in the morning and I have to go to the bathroom every hour and a half even in the middle of the night and have had cramping anf breat tenderness but Ive taken both urine and blood test and they are all negative.  I swear Im pregnant or crazy!!  Anyone else have false negatives??  the drs think im nuts.

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 10/2/15 10:34 am
RNY on 08/05/19

How long has it been since your last period? If you ARE pregnant, it could be too soon for a pregnancy test to return a true positive.

It's also possible to have something called a "hysterical pregnancy" where your body convinces itself that you're pregnant even though there's nothing in your uterus. Or, you could just happen to be coming down with something and be hormonal!

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

(deactivated member)
on 3/16/16 11:47 pm

It happens, it is called phantom pregnancy. It is a condition in which the pregnancy symptoms present but the woman is not actually pregnant.http://motherhow.com/phantom-pregnancy-a-realistic-wishful-thinking/

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1231 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1317 views